3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleRyedale Place, Normanton
Sold STC £175,000
- GUIDE PRICE: £175,000 - £185,000
- 3 Bedroom immaculate True Bungalow
- Excellent room proportions
- Mainly UPVC except bathroom window
- Gardens and Garage
- Viewing essential
GUIDE PRICE: £175,000 - £185,000. A True Bungalow well maintained throughout. Ideal for those requiring accommodation on one level. Deceptively spacious and has a garage and enclosed gardens to the rear. Viewing by Appointment. No Upper Chain. Viewing essential.
GUIDE PRICE: £175,000 - £185,000. A three bedroomed Detached True Bungalow. Well maintained throughout. The property would ideally suit those requiring accommodation on one level. The property comprises of entrance hallway with three storage areas, dining kitchen, lounge with a living flame gas fireplace, 3 bedrooms, one of the which has french doors and would make an ideal secondary reception/tv room, four piece bathroom including shower and bath. To the outside enclosed gardens to the rear, lawned gardens to the front, paved driveway leading to a brick built garage with up and over door and personal door to the rear gardens. No Upper Chain. Attractively Priced. Viewing by Appointment.
Side entrance UPVC door with obscured leaded glazed and stained glass panels and side panel leading into the entrance hallway.
Good sized entrance hallway. Loft access, thermostat control to wall, light switches in a brass finish, radiator with radiator cover, telephone point, three storage areas.
Kitchen 11' 4" x 9' 2" ( 3.45m x 2.79m )
Upvc window to the side aspect. Upvc door with obscured leaded glazed panel and brass fixtures. Good sized kitchen comprising of base and wall units, cornice and plinths, four ring electric hob, built in eye level Hotpoint oven, pull out extractor fan, space for other utilities and a dining table, plumbing for a washing machine, stainless steel sink and drainer with twin taps, laminate floor, radiator, strip lighting to ceiling, partly tiled walls.
Lounge 16' 9" x 11' 4" ( 5.11m x 3.45m )
Upvc leaded glazed window to the front aspect. Coving to ceiling, two radiators, fireplace with a marble base, back and ornate hearth with a living flame gas fire, tv point.
Bedroom 1 11' 4" x 10' 8" ( 3.45m x 3.25m )
Upvc window to the rear aspect. Radiator with thermostat, coving to ceiling, telephone point, full height wardrobes with sliding mirrored doors.
Bedroom 2 12' 5" x 8' 9" ( 3.78m x 2.67m )
Upvc bow style leaded glazed window to the front aspect. Radiator, coving to ceiling, full height wardrobes combining of one double and a single.
Bedroom 3/tv Room/dining Room 8' 10" x 7' 10" ( 2.69m x 2.39m )
French doors overlooking the attractive and well stocked gardens to the rear. Decorative coving, radiator. Solid door with glazed panels and brass fixture.
Timber framed obscured glazed window to the side aspect. Paneled bath with twin taps, pedestal wash basin with twin taps, shower cubicle with electric shower, low level flush w.c., radiator with thermostat, fully tiled walls.
Well maintained gardens to both front and rear. Lawned to the front with a selection of plants and borders. Paved driveway provides ample parking for several cars and leads to a good size brick built garage with up and over door. Outside security lighting. Lawned enclosed gardens to the rear with a paved patio terrace. Storage at the rear of the garage.
Garage 16' 1" x 10' 1" ( 4.90m x 3.07m )
Power and lighting. Shelving and personal door to access the rear of the property.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61448375.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WAK115206. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wakefield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.