2 bedroom terraced house for saleHenry Street, WAKEFIELD
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- 2 Bedroom Mature Terrace
- UPVC and GCH
- Dining Kitchen
- Cottage style rear gardens
- Ideal for first time buyer/young professional
A 2 bedroomed well maintained mature Terrace. Would ideally suit the young professional. Enclosed and attractive cottage style gardens to the rear. Excellent location for amenities. Viewing by Appointment.
A two bedroomed mature terrace located on the outskirts of Wakefield City Centre. Ideal for the young professional with excellent access to Wakefield/Westgate Railway Station, motorway links and bus stops as well as supermarkets and shops. The property comprises of living room, dining kitchen, useful cellar, two bedrooms, modern and contemporary bathroom and an enclosed cottage style garden to the rear. Viewing by Appointment.
White upvc front entrance door with obscured glazed panelling and panel above leading into the living room.
Living Room 11' 5" x 12' 7" to the alcove ( 3.48m x 3.84m to the alcove )
Upvc window to the front aspect. Radiator, original decorative coving, chimney breast with an art deco style fireplace, huge potential to add an electric/gas fire or log burner, tv point, laminate flooring, deep skirtings. Solid door with brass fixtures leading into the inner hallway.
Staircase access leading to the first floor. Deep skirtings. Solid door with brass fixtures leading into the dining kitchen.
Dining Kitchen 12' 7" Max x 12' 7" Max ( 3.84m Max x 3.84m Max )
Upvc double glazed window overlooking the attractive gardens. Upvc obscured glazed door with panel above provides access to the rear gardens. Cushioned vinyl flooring, radiator. A range of base and wall units in a modern design, space for utilities to include oven, fridge freezer, stainless steel sink and drainer with a mixer tap, plumbing for washing machine, partly tiled walls in a neutral shade, double chimney extractor fan with downlights, coving to ceiling, central heating boiler housed here. Access to cellar.
Useful cellar provides storage and current vendor has dryer within the bulkhead.
First Floor Landing
Staircase access leading to the first floor. Deep skirtings.
Bedroom 1 12' 8" to the alcove x 11' 5" ( 3.86m to the alcove x 3.48m )
Upvc window to the front aspect. Radiator, coving to ceiling. Walk-in wardrobe area creating a good deal of storage.
Bedroom 2 12' 8" x 6' 6" ( 3.86m x 1.98m )
Upvc window to the rear aspect. Radiator.
UPVC obscured glazed window to the rear aspect. Modern bathroom comprising of a panelled bath with a glass shower screen, rainfall style shower head, w.c., pedestal wash basin with twin taps and downlight above, victoriana chrome towel/radiator finished in chrome, fully tiled walls and tiled floor in a modern and contemporary design.
On street parking to the front. Enclosed well presented rear gardens with concrete post and wooden fencing, slate patio terrace with further lawned gardens with mature trees, plants and borders.
Leave William H Brown via Westgate. Take a right onto Plumpton Road. Take the third left onto Henry Street. Drive 0.25 miles and the property can be identified by our 'For Sale' board on the right.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61448381.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WAK115247. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wakefield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.