Pub for saleMain Street, Largs, Ayrshire, KA30
Under Offer 2,454 sq. ft. | £80,000
- 2,454 sq ft (227 sq m)
- Use class orders: A4 Drinking Establishments
- Prominent roadside position within Largs Town Centre
- Traditional public house premises
- Potential for alternative uses, subject to planning
- GIA 228 sq.m (2,454 sq.ft) over ground and basement floors
- 50% Rates Relief, subject to status
- EPC Rating G
- Offers over £80,000
The subjects occupy a prominent roadside position on Main Street opposite its junction with Waterside Street to the immediate south east of Largs Town Centre.
Largs is located within North Ayrshire and has a population of around 10,000 persons. The town lies on the A78 road route extending north to Greenock (15 miles) and south to Irvine (20 miles). The A760 extends east to Kilbirnie and connects on to the A737 at Beith, providing road access to Glasgow (33 miles). Largs has a railway station with regular services to Glasgow.
'The Sheiling' is a former public house premises contained over the ground and basement floors of a three storey over basement tenement building which has private residential flats above.
The building dates from the 1900s and is of traditional construction with the pub having a part glazed, timber panelled frontage and two entrance doorways.
Internally the public house has been split to form a public bar with timber built bar servery and a rear snug seating area. The property has two male toilets, a single female toilet and ground floor stores with an integral staircase leading to the basement cellar, which contains an office and spirit store with a keg drop off Main Street.
We calculate the property to extend to the following gross internal floor areas:
Ground Floor: 134 sq.m (1,442 sq.ft)
Basement: 94 sq.m (1,012 sq.ft)
Total: 228 sq.m (2,454 sq.ft)
We are advised that the subjects are entered in the current valuation roll at a rateable value of £11,400 and qualify for 50% rates relief through the Small Business Bonus Scheme, subject to occupier status.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-61449104.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WSA1015. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by DM Hall , Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.