2 bedroom flat for saleRedcliffe Street, Chelsea
- Share of Freehold and Chain Free
- Two Bedroom Apartment
- Contemporary Finish
- Rear Balcony
- High Ceilings
A smart and well presented two bed apartment on the raised ground floor of a lovely period building close to the amenities of Chelsea and Fulham Road, with West Brompton and Earl's Court close by.
A smart and well presented apartment on the raised ground floor of a lovely period building located on Redcliffe Street, close to the amenities, shops, bars and restaurants of Chelsea, Fulham Road, West Brompton and Earls Court.
This great property comprsies two bedrooms, one of which benefits from doors leading out onto a private balcony, modern bathroom, fitted kitchen and spacious reception room with bay windows which maximise the natural light flowing through the property.
This apartment is within close proximity to Earls Court Station(District and Piccadilly Lines) and West Brompton (District Line and London Overground) which offer services on the London Underground, making it perfect for those to wish to commute around London.
Reception/ Dining Room 13' 5" x 12' 5" ( 4.09m x 3.78m )
Kitchen 9' 3" x 5' 8" ( 2.82m x 1.73m )
Bedroom 1 14' 7" x 9' 11" ( 4.45m x 3.02m )
Bedroom 2 10' 2" x 6' 11" ( 3.10m x 2.11m )
Shower Room 8' 4" x 5' 6" ( 2.54m x 1.68m )
From Earls Court Underground Station take the Warick Road exit and turn left.
Cross the main road (Old Brompton Road) and take a slight right onto Finborough Road.
Turn left onto Redcliffe Street, the property is situated on the left hand side.
Total walking distance is 0.43 Miles.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61450862.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ECT102874. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, Earls Court. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.