2 bedroom flat for saleChatsworth Court, Pembroke Road, London
- 2 Double Bedrooms,1 Bathroom
- Open Plan Reception/Dining Room
- Fully Fitted Kitchen, 2nd Floor, Lift, Porter
- Communal Garden, Parking on a first come basis
Tenure: Share of Freehold
LEAFY GREEN VIEWS FROM ALL ROOMS two double bedroom apartment on the SECOND FLOOR (WITH LIFT) of this attractive PORTERED building with the added benefit of a large communal garden and PARKING (SUBJECT TO AVAILABILITY).
The bright and well proportioned accommodation comprises an open plan reception room with dining area; leading in to a fully fitted kitchen. There are two double bedrooms and a family bathroom. All of the rooms are south facing and have wonderful garden views.
Chatsworth Court is a desirable block with 24 hour porterage, and the benefit of parking on a first come basis. It is located on Pembroke Road providing easy access to the shops, transport and leisure amenities both Kensington High Street and Earls Court have to offer.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61451084.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KEN160064. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chestertons Estate Agents , Kensington High Street. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.