3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleRye Road, Hoddesdon
- Lounge & Separate Dining Room
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room & Utility Area
- Gas Central Heating & Double Glazed Windows
- Garage To Rear
- Close to Mainline Station
An opportunity to acquire this three bedroom double fronted end of terraced family home situated in a popular residential location within a few minutes walk to local shops and Rye House mainline station. The property offers spacious living accommodation and an internal viewing is highly recommended.
A spacious three bedroom double fronted end of terraced family home which boasts a family lounge and separate dining room, kitchen/breakfast room and utility room, double glazed windows, gas central heating and garage to rear with rear vehicular access. The property is situated within walking distance of bus stops, BR station, local shops and Hoddesdon Town Centre which offers further shopping and recreational amenities. An internal viewing of this property is highly recommend to appreciate its noteworthy features.
Glazed main front door leading to:
With tiled flooring, door to:
With stairs to first floor and door to:
Dining Room 11' 5" x 9' 2" ( 3.48m x 2.79m )
Double glazed timber window to front elevation, laminate wood flooring, coving to ceiling, radiator and power points. Door to:
Kitchen 14' 7" x 8' ( 4.45m x 2.44m )
With a range of cupboards, ample work tops with cupboards and drawers under, space for cooker, sink unit, plumbing for dishwasher, tiled flooring, two upvc double glazed windows to rear elevation overlooking the rear garden, door to utility area and door to lounge.
Comprising windows and doors to rear garden, plumbing for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, power points.
Double glazed window to both front and rear elevation, power points, laminate wood flooring, coving to ceiling.
First Floor Landing
Double glazed window to rear, radiator and boiler cupboard. Door to:
Bedroom 1 11' 7" x 12' 1" ( 3.53m x 3.68m )
Double glazed window to front, power points, radiator and built in wardrobes with cupboards over bed, further built in dressing table.
Bedroom 2 11' 8" x 8' 11" ( 3.56m x 2.72m )
Double glazed window to front, power points, radiator and coving to ceiling.
Bedroom 3 8' 5" x 7' 7" ( 2.57m x 2.31m )
Double glazed window to rear, power points, radiator and laminate wood flooring.
Comprising a paneled bath with electric wall mounted shower unit, low level flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, double glazed window to rear, heated towel rail.
The REAR GARDEN measuring approximately 60ft being paved with various flower borders and fenced boundaries. Outside light and outside water tap. Side gate. DETACHED GARAGE with up and over door and with light and power connected. Parking to front of garage.
FRONT GARDEN paved with flower borders.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HSD106367. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Hoddesdon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.