4 bedroom detached house for saleCoach Way, Willington, Derby
Sold STC £289,950
- Popular village location
- Well presented
- Four bedrooms
- Close to local amenities
Set within the popular and desirable village location of Willington, is this well presented four bedroom detached home. Benefitting from off road car parking and a large enclosed rear garden.
With entrance door to front and stairs to first floor landing.
Low level W.C., wash hand basin, obscure double glazed window to the side.
Lounge 16' 5" x 11' ( 5.00m x 3.35m )
With two double glazed windows to the front, radiator, feature gas fireplace and wood effect flooring.
Kitchen/diner 20' 3" x 10' 5" ( 6.17m x 3.18m )
Fitted kitchen comprises matching and wall base units, stainless steel sink and drainer inset into roll edge working surfaces, tiled splashbacks, double electric oven with gas hob and cooker hood over, space and plumbing for American style fridge freezer, integrated diswasher, space for dining table and opening to:
Conservatory 13' 4" x 11' 4" ( 4.06m x 3.45m )
Windows to rear aspects, wood effect flooring and doors giving access to the garden.
Utility Room 5' 6" x 6' 7" ( 1.68m x 2.01m )
With matching wall and base units and door giving access to the rear.
First Floor Landing
With doors to:
Bedroom One 12' 2" x 11' 11" ( 3.71m x 3.63m )
With built in cupboard, fitted wardrobes, radiator and two double glazed windows to the front.
Low level W.C., wash hand basin, towel radiator, enclosed shower cubicle, wood effect flooring, and obscure double glazed to the side.
Bedroom Two 10' 11" x 9' ( 3.33m x 2.74m )
With double glazed window to the rear and radiator.
Bedroom Three 10' 4" max x 10' 4" max ( 3.15m max x 3.15m max )
With double glazed window to the rear, radiator and wood effect flooring.
Bedroom Four 12' 11" x 8' 6" ( 3.94m x 2.59m )
With double glazed window to the front, fitted wardrobes, fitted cupboard and radiator.
With low level W.C. wash hand basin, panelled bath with shower over, radiator and obscure double glazed window to the rear.
To the front of the property is a driveway providing room for off road car standing, to the rear of the property is an enclosed garden, mainly laid to lawn with decking area, providing room for patio seating, and barbecue and further covered seating area providing room for family dining and entertaining.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61454405.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MVR104107. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential, Mickleover. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.