4 bedroom detached house for saleCavalry Drive, March
- Convenient to Local Schools
- Highly Sought After Location
- Garage and Off Road Parking
- Downstairs Cloakroom and Utility Room
- Four Bedrooms
- Detached House
*Convenient to Local Schools
*Highly Sought After Location
*Garage and Off Road Parking
*Downstairs Cloakroom and Utility Room
Entrance door to Porch
Entrance Door to Hall
Tiled flooring, stairs leading to first floor, telephone point, radiator and storage cupboard underneath the stairs.
Frosted window to side, Low level WC, Wall hand basin, radiator and tiled flooring.
4.27m x 4.22m (14' x 13'10"). Window to front, radiator, archway to dining room, TV Point, feature fireplace with tiled hearth and gas fire.
3.48m x 3.07m (11'5" x 10'1"). There are double doors to garden, radiator and door to kitchen.
4.47m max x 3.99m max (14'8" x max 13'1"). Fitted with a range of matching base and wall units, there is a range cooker with gas hob, space for fridge freezer, space for dishwasher, integrated microwave, tiled flooring, pantry cupboard, two radiators partly tiled walls, door to utility and window to rear.
4.60m x 1.45m (15'1" x 4'9"). There is a door to side access, plumbing for a washing machine, two windows to side, storage cupboard housing gas wall mounted boiler.
First Floor Landing
There is a radiator, loft access and airing cupboard housing hot water tank.
4.24m x 3.35m max (13'11" x 11' max). There is a window to the front and radiator.
3.99m x 2.97m (13'1" x 9'9"). There is a window to the rear and radiator.
3.10m x plus recess 2.59m (10'2" x plus recess 8'6"). There is a window to the front, radiator, storage cupboard.
3.10m x 2.46m (10'2" x 8'1"). There is a window to the rear and radiator.
Fitted with a four piece suite comprising of Low level WC, vanity hand wash basin with storage facility, panelled bath and separate shower cubicle. There are partly tiled walls, radiator and frosted window to the side.
The front gardens are open plan laid to grass with driveway leading to garage providing plenty of off road parking. The rear garden has both patio and lawn areas with shrubs bordering and an outside tap.
There is an up and over door with electric and power connected.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61454450.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MRC201929. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, March. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.