3 bedroom terraced house for saleSalisbury Drive, Wirral
Offers Over £85,000
- Three Bedrooms
- Mid-Terrace House
- Nearby Transport Links
- Open plan Kitchen/Diner
- VIEWING ESSENTIAL
Three bedroom mid-terrace property briefly comprising of; Entrance Hall, Lounge, Dining Room, Fitted Kitchen, Bathroom and Three Bedrooms. This property also offers a decent size yard.
Jones and Chapman are pleased to market this well presented three bedroom mid-terrace property. Ideally situated close to local amenities, with nearby transport links to Liverpool and Chester.The accommodation briefly comprises of; Entrance Hall, Lounge, Dining Room, Fitted Kitchen, Bathroom and Three Bedrooms. This property also offers a decent size yard. Viewing is highly recommended especially for first time buyers!
with double glazed door and window to front, understairs cupboard and radiator.
Lounge 12' x 9' 7" into recess ( 3.66m x 2.92m into recess )
with double glazed window to front, gas fireplace and radiator.
Dining Room 12' 4" x 9' 7" into recess ( 3.76m x 2.92m into recess )
with double glazed patio doors to rear and radiator.
Kitchen 8' 10" x 5' 10" ( 2.69m x 1.78m )
fitted kitchen comprising wall and complimentary base units, sink/drainer unit, gas oven and hob, cooker hood, space for washing machine and fridge/freezer.
Bedroom 1 9' 8" into recess x 17' ( 2.95m into recess x 5.18m )
with double glazed bay window to front and radiator.
Bedroom 2 12' 4" x 8' 1" ( 3.76m x 2.46m )
with double glazed window to rear, built in wardrobe and radiator.
Bedroom 3 6' 11" x 5' 11" ( 2.11m x 1.80m )
with double glazed window to front.
suite comprises; bath with shower over, Wash Hand Basin, WC, with double glazed window to rear and radiator.
Yard to Rear.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BEB107191. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Bebington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.