3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleWilde Street, Beck Row, Bury St. Edmunds
Sold STC £260,000
- Detached bungalow on generous plot
- Potential to further development
- Three bedrooms
- Gardens and parking
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
This detached bungalow set in approximately 1/3 of an acre with POTENTIAL FOR DEVELOPMENT is offered for sale with NO ONWARD CHAIN and offers HUGE POTENTIAL.
Situated in this pleasant location on the outskirts of Beck Row and Holmsey Green this detached bungalow sits on a generous plot and could provide potential for a building plot subject to planning. The bungalow presently provides a spacious living room/dining room and three bedrooms. The grounds extend to approximately 1/3 of an acre. The property does offer huge potential subject to the correct planning and building regulations for refurbishment and possible extension.
The Property Comprises
Spacious Entrance Hall
With radiator and access into the insulated loft space and a built in storage cupboard.
Living/ Dining Room 22' 7" max x 14' ( 6.88m max x 4.27m )
With two radiators, TV point.
Kitchen 10' 6" x 9' 8" ( 3.20m x 2.95m )
With a single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer tap, plumbing for a washing machine and vented for a tumble dryer, a built in larder cupboard and a built in airing cupboard housing the lagged hot water cylinder, laminate flooring, radiator.
Bedroom One 15' 5" max x 14' ( 4.70m max x 4.27m )
With a built in storage cupboard, radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 8" x 10' 1" ( 3.56m x 3.07m )
With a built in storage cupboard, radiator.
Bedroom Three 12' 5" x 6' 10" ( 3.78m x 2.08m )
Providing a panelled bath with electric shower over, pedestal wash hand basin, low level wc, radiator.
As previously mentioned this bungalow is well positioned and enjoys a generous plot although not having been formally measured is approximately 1/3 of an acre. To the front of the property there is a grassed area with some mature trees and a driveway provides parking for approximately 4-5 vehicles. To the rear of the property there is a lawned area which is fully enclosed by hedging. There is also a single detached garage.
As previously mentioned subject to planning and building regulations this property could lend itself to extension or redevelopment. The property also does not have mains drainage and has a septic tank.
From Mildenhall proceed along North Terrace and travel towards Lakenheath. At the roundabout and turn right towards Lakenheath and then take the first turn right towards Lakenheath and then take the first on the left towards Holywell Row. Proceed to the end of The Street and then turn right onto Wildmere, the bungalow will then be on your left.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61456715.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MDH104340. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Mildenhall. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.