3 bedroom terraced house for saleBurley Road, Oakham
- Three Bedroom House
- Sitting Room
- Dining Area
- Re-Fitted Kitchen
- Sun Lounge
- Outbuilding/Outside WC
- Extensive landscape Gardens
- No Chain
This property warrants an early inspection to appreciate what the property has to offer a growing family. Available with no onward chain.
Part glazed front entrance door to the Entrance Hall
Stairs rising to the first floor and landing.
13'5" x 6'10" 4.08m x 2.08m
Window to the rear and part glazed door to sunroom and outbuilding complex.
12'6" into chimney breast recess x 8'11 plus walk in bay window 3.81m x 2.71m
Bay window to the front. Through to Dining Area
13'5" x 12'6" into chimney breast recess 4.08m x 3.81m
Window to the rear
First Floor and Landing
11'4" x 10'5" into chimney breast recess 3.45m x 3.17m
Window to the front
12'5" into chimney breast recess x 11'2" 3.78m x 3.40m
Window to the rear.
8'11" max x 8' max 2.71m max x 2.43m max L-Shape room.
Window to the front.
Window to the rear.
Outbuilding and Sunlounge
Stable door leading to side passage. Brick outbuilding measuring 10'2" x 5' 3.09m x 1.52m and having power and light connected. Adjacent to this building can be found a WC.
To the rear of this complex can be found a
Sunroom measuring 8'6" x 8' 2.59m x 2.43m.
A garden gate allows access to the frontage which is set off Burley Road. Lovely mature gardens stocked with a wide variety of shrub and flower borders.
The rear garden is split into two compartments. Immediately to the rear of the property is a lawned garden stocked with a selection of specimen shrubs and trees. A planted area which provides a screen leads to a vegetable plot with a greenhouse.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61457033.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GTO100103. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gilbert & Thomas Independent Estate Agents, Oakham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.