3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleFox's Furlong, Yapton Road, Barnham, PO22
- STAMP DUTY CONTRIBUTION AVAILABLE ON THIS HOME
- Including Carpets and Turf
- High Quality Specification
- Ground Floor Underfloor Heating
- Master Bedroom with En Suite
- Fitted Wardrobes to Master Bedroom & Bed 2
- Part Exchange & Government 'Help to Buy' Available
- Show Home Open 5 days (Closed Tues/Wed) 10am-5pm
STAMP DUTY CONTRIBUTION AVAILABLE
75% RESERVED/SOLD - A stunning selection of 2, 3 and 4 bedroom homes set in a landscaped development in the village of Barnham, West Sussex by Crayfern Homes.
Plot 13 is an end of terrace 3 bedroom house with HIGH QUALITY finishes and specification, including UNDERFLOOR HEATING to ground floor, Porcelanosa tiling with en suite to master bedroom, fitted wardrobes to both Master Bedroom and Bedroom 2 and two parking spaces. Part Exchange and Help to Buy Available.
NB Internal images shown are from the Show Home at Fox's Furlong for illustrative purposes only.
Includes Carpets and Turf
Kitchen/Breakfast Room 10'6 (3.19m) x 17'1 (5.2m)
Living Room 13'5 (4.08m) x 17'1 (5.2m)
First Floor Landing
Master Bedroom 3' (.91m) x 3' (.91m)
Bedroom 2 10'6 (3.19m) x 9'1 (2.78m)
Bedroom 3 10'6 (3.19m) x 7'6 (2.29m)
Two Parking Spaces
Fox's Furlong is located in the thriving village of Barnham with its range of local shops, public houses, schools and mainline railway station with services to London Victoria. Goodwood and Fontwell race courses are both close by. Goodwood is famous for its event days including the world renowned Festival of Speed and Goodwood Revival, plus a season of horseracing. Barnham is approximately 9 miles from the cathedral city of Chichester, where you will find the Chichester Festival Theatre, excellent high street shopping, restaurants and bars.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 252434. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Henry Adams, Chichester - New Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.