2 bedroom maisonette for saleCarlford Close, Martlesham Heath, Ipswich
Offers in Excess of £160,000
- Ground Floor Maisonette
- Two Bedroom
- Large Private Rear Garden
- Allocated Parking Space
- Very Low Leasehold Charges
- Highly Sought After Location of Martlesham Heath
This two bedroom ground floor maisonette must be viewed! Boasting a large private rear garden, parking space and extremely low leasehold charges. Situated in the highly sought after, stunning area of Martlesham Heath.
Ideally situated only a short drive from the large retail stores, the police headquarters and BT. The property provides easy access in to the main arterial routes in and out of Ipswich including the A12 and the A14 also surrounding areas such as Ipswich, Kesgrave, Woodbridge and Felixstowe.
Accommodation As Follows:
Entrance Door Into:
The hallway features wood flooring and a double storage cupboard.
Kitchen 7' 3" x 13' 6" max ( 2.21m x 4.11m max )
The kitchen has a one and a half sink unit with mixer tap over, adjoining work surface with drawers under and matching eye and base level units. Space for fridge freezer and washing machine. Built-in gas cooker and electric hob with extractor fan and light over. Wall mounted combi boiler, tiled flooring and a double glazed window to the front.
Lounge 12' 1" max x 15' 6" max ( 3.68m max x 4.72m max )
The lounge features wood flooring, two radiators, a storage cupboard and a electric heater. Also with a double glazed window to the rear and double glazed doors opening out on to the rear garden.
Bedroom One 10' 4" x 12' 2" max ( 3.15m x 3.71m max )
The master bedroom features wood flooring, a radiator and a double glazed window to the rear.
Bedroom Two 13' 6" x 6' 1" max ( 4.11m x 1.85m max )
Bedroom two features wood flooring, a radiator and a double glazed window to the front.
The shower room is a three piece suite comprising of shower cubicle, low level w.c and a vanity wash hand basin with drawers. Fully tiled with tiled flooring and a obscure double glazed window to the side.
The front garden is open planned with shingled feature, mainly laid to lawn with flower and shrubs and pathway leading to the front door.
The private rear garden is enclosed by panelled fencing, paved patio area, mainly laid to lawn with mature trees and flower and shrub boarders.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61459760.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference IPW100255. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Ipswich East. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.