3 bedroom terraced house for saleIsland View, Thornhill Lees, Dewsbury
- ***Guide Price £120,000 - £130,000***
- Three Bedroom Terrace Property
- 17ft Kitchen/Diner
- Front & Rear Gardens
- Useful Attic Space & Cellar
***Guide Price £120,000 - £130,000*** Three bedroom terrace property comprising of: inner hall, lounge, kitchen/ diner, cellar, landing, three bedrooms, bathroom and attic room. Gardens to front and rear. Situated on a private road- view today.
***Guide Price £120,000 - £130,000***
Three Bedroom Terrace Property
Original timber door to front and stairs to first floor.
Lounge 13' 3" x 12' 8" ( 4.04m x 3.86m )
Single glazed original sash window to front, TV point and wood flooring with storage below. Decorative fire surround, inlay and hearth.
Kitchen / Diner 17' 6" Max x 13' 4" ( 5.33m Max x 4.06m )
Fitted wall and base units with complimentary wood block work surfaces, stainless steel 1 & 1/2 sink bowl with drainer and splash back tiling. Gas cooker point, cooker hood and plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher. Picture rail, part clad walls and original stone floors. Multi fuel burner, stable door to rear and single glazed original sash window to rear.
Cellar 16' 3" x 3' 9" ( 4.95m x 1.14m )
Power and light. Useful storage area.
Under stairs storage cupboard and stairs to attic room.
Bedroom 1 12' 9" x 10' 5" Max ( 3.89m x 3.18m Max )
Two single glazed original sash windows to front, decorative fire surround, cast iron fire place with tiled hearth.
Bedroom 2 12' 9" x 6' 9" ( 3.89m x 2.06m )
Single glazed original sash window to front and coving to ceiling.
Bedroom 3 10' 5" x 6' 8" ( 3.18m x 2.03m )
Single glazed original sash window to front, coving to ceiling and laminate flooring. Electric wall heater.
Bathroom 10' 3" x 8' 9" ( 3.12m x 2.67m )
Three piece suite comprising of: wash hand basin, wc and raised tiled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment. Part tiled walls, picture rail and built in storage unit. Wall mounted storage heater and single glazed original sash window to rear.
To the front is a garden laid mainly to lawn with a pathway leading to the front steps up to the door. Established plants, trees and shrubs and shed / outhouse to remain.
To the rear is a small rear garden and a outhouse for storage.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61459793.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DWS110682. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Dewsbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.