3 bedroom terraced house for saleEast View, The Town, Thornhill
- Three Bedroom Mid Terrace Property
- Kitchen / Diner
- Bathroom & Separate Wc
- Useful Attic Space
- Located Within Thornhill
Located within Thornhill is this three bedroom home with attic space. Garden to rear. VIEWING RECOMMENDED
Three Bedroom Mid Terrace Property
Located within Thornhill is this three bedroom mid terrace property comprising of: entrance hall, lounge, kitchen / diner, split level landing, three bedrooms, bathroom, separate wc and attic space. Gardens to front and rear.
uPVC door to front, double glazed stained glass effect window to front and radiator. Coving to ceiling and stairs to first floor.
Lounge 14' 4" Into Bay x 11' 8" Max ( 4.37m Into Bay x 3.56m Max )
Double glazed bay window to front, radiator and tv point. Coving to ceiling and decorative wood surround fire place with tiled inlay and hearth and coal effect gas fire.
Kitchen / Diner 19' 2" Max x 11' 8" Max ( 5.84m Max x 3.56m Max )
Fitted wall and base units with complimentary work surfaces, stainless steel sink bowl with drainer, mixer tap and splash back tiling. Gas cooker point, cooker hood and wall mounted boiler. Radiator, door to under stairs storage area and timber door to rear. Single glazed window and double glazed window to rear.
Power and plumbing for washing machine.
Split Level Landing
Bedroom 1 11' 7" x 10' To Wardrobes ( 3.53m x 3.05m To Wardrobes )
Double glazed window to front and radiator.
Bedroom 2 11' 9" x 10' 5" ( 3.58m x 3.18m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator and picture rail. Access to attic space.
Two skylights to rear, power points and spot lights. Under eaves storage.
Bedroom 3 7' x 6' 8" ( 2.13m x 2.03m )
Double glazed window to front and radiator.
Two piece suite comprising of: wash hand basin and panelled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment. Tiled walls, built in storage / airing cupboard and radiator. Extractor fan and double glazed window to rear.
Wc, tiled walls and single glazed window to rear.
To the front of the property is a small paved garden with plants and shrubs. To the rear is a garden laid mainly to lawn with a sitting area. Further raised lawn area to rear and outside tap.
This is a Harron Homes Part Exchange Property which is subject to a £250 deposit on reservation.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61461665.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DWS110745. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Dewsbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.