2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleBelvoir Street, Norwich
Sold STC £270,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- GUIDE PRICE £270,000-£290,000
- HALL ENTRANCE END-TERRACED HOME
- THREE RECEPTIONS ROOMS
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- CLOAKROOM AND BATHROOM
- ENCLOSED GARDENS TO FRONT AND SIDE OF THE PROPERTY
- DRIVEWAY PARKING
OPEN HOUSE SAT 4TH MARCH 10.00 - 11.30 *by appointment only* GUIDE PRICE £270,000 - £290,000. This hall entrance, end terraced home is located in a HIGHLY DESIRABLE location to the west of Norwich. Benefiting from SPACIOUS accommodation and OFF ROAD PARKING internal viewing is highly recommended.
This beautiful hall entrance end-terraced home is located to the west of Norwich within close proximity of the city centre and being conveniently located for the University and University hospital. The property's accommodation offers entrance hall, living room, dining room, kitchen, garden room, study / studio and cloakroom to the ground floor whilst there are two double bedrooms and bathroom off the landing to the first floor. The property offers original features including fire places and solid wood flooring whilst there is the advantage of a cellar. Externally the property boasts enclosed gardens to the front and side of the property with lawned areas and terraced patio whilst adjacent to the property there is room to fit a vehicle off of the road. The property is situated in a highly desirable location close to local amenities and would be suited to a range of purchasers. We recommend viewing at the earliest opportunity to avoid disappointment.
Single glazed door to side aspect, door through to living room and dining room and stairs to first floor.
Living Room 17' 1" plus bay window x 12' ( 5.21m plus bay window x 3.66m )
uPVC double glazed windows to front and side aspects, cast iron fireplace with working real flame gas fire and wooden surround, solid wood flooring.
Dining Room 11' 9" plus bay window x 9' 8" ( 3.58m plus bay window x 2.95m )
uPVC double glazed window to side aspect, radiator, storage cupboard, solid wood flooring and open through to kitchen.
Kitchen 10' 7" x 10' 6" ( 3.23m x 3.20m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, double glazed window to rear aspect, ceramic single bowl sink and drainer, blockwood work surfaces, electric oven, gas hob, stainless steel chimney style cooker hood over, integrated washing machine, dishwasher, fridge and freezer, radiator, tiled floors and door leading through to garden room.
Garden Room 8' 8" x 5' 4" ( 2.64m x 1.63m )
Double glazed window to side aspect, double glazed door to courtyard garden and door leading through to studio/study.
Studio/study 9' 7" x 7' 5" max ( 2.92m x 2.26m max )
skylight window, solid wood flooring, radiator, door leading through to cloakroom.
Suite comprising low level w/c, wash hand basin, tiled splash backs, double glazed window to front aspect solid wood flooring, storage cupboard, chrome heated towel rail.
Basement/cellar 12' 6" max x 9' 6" ( 3.81m max x 2.90m )
Stairs from hallway to first floor with doors leading through to both bedrooms and bathroom
Bedroom One 12' 8" max x 11' 9" ( 3.86m max x 3.58m )
uPVC double glazed window to front and side aspect, built in wardrobe, radiator and cast iron fireplace.
Bedroom Two 12' x 10' 9" ( 3.66m x 3.28m )
Double glazed window to rear and side aspect and radiator.
Double glazed window to front aspect, modern white suite comprising roll-top bath with mixer taps and shower attachment over, separate shower cubicle, pedestal sink, low level w/c, chrome heated towel rails, tiled splash backs and vinyl flooring.
The property is approached by a wooden gate with pathway leading to the front door. There are gardens to the front and side of the property which are mainly laid to lawn with mature shrubs and beautiful magnolia tree with laurel hedging around the perimeter giving the property maximum privacy. Adjacent to the property there is a patio area providing an outside seating location whilst there is also a separate secret garden leading from the garden room. The property also benefits from off road parking.
From the William h Brown Unthank Road office proceed into Norwich along the Unthank Road to the roundabout, taking the second exit onto Convent Road. At the following roundabout take the first exit into Grapes hill following the road to the bottom of the hill bearing left onto Dereham Road. Follow the road along taking a left hand turning into Belvoir Street where the property will be located on the left hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61461683.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference UNR102543. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Norwich, Unthank Road. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.