Detached house for saleOld Road, Farsley, Pudsey
Sold STC £229,950
- Beautiful period stone property
- Two reception rooms
- Modern fitted kitchen
- Loft room with ensuite shower
- Gardens front & rear
- DG GCH
A period property with modern internal decor. Situated in the heart of Farsley, Accomm briefly comprises: Lounge, dining room, kitchen, two first floor bedrooms, house bathroom & a further bedroom on the second floor with ensuite. Garden to the front & private and enclosed garden to rear. DG, GCH.
A period property with modern internal decor. This well proportioned three bedroom stone property is situated in the heart of Farsley, The property benefits from two well proportioned reception rooms and a modern fitted kitchen. The first floor master bedroom is well proportioned and a particular feature of this property is the spacious top floor bedroom which has its own en-suite. This room could potentially be split into two smaller bedrooms (subject to planning and consents).. Accommodation briefly comprises: Lounge, dining room, kitchen, two first floor bedrooms, house bathroom and a further bedroom on the second floor with ensuite. There is a garden to the front and a private and enclosed garden to the rear. DG & GCH throughout. Early viewing is highly recommended.
A spacious and bright reception room with a square bay double glazed window, radiator and feature gas fire.
A second well proportioned reception room with a radiator and feature gas fire and double glazed window.
A modern fitted kitchen with a gas hob, electric oven and chimney style hood, tiled splashbacks, sink and drainer, space for a fridge freezer, double glazed window and door to the garden.
Ideal for storage
A spacious double bedroom with a double glazed window and a radiator.
Another generous bedroom with a double glazed window and radiator and a feature fire surround.
A modern and bright bathroom with a bath, walk in shower, W.C and sink, radiator and double glazed window.
A superb loft conversion with exposed beams, two skylight windows. radiator .
Ensuite Shower room
Low maintenance garden to the front. Rear garden with decked entertaining area, artificial turfed play area. The garden is enclosed for privacy.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PDY107764. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Pudsey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.