3 bedroom detached house for saleUpton Hill, Upton St Leonards, GL4
- Detached Extended Cottage
- Large Garden
- Double Garage & Outbuilding
- Sitting Room
- Dining Room
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Two Bath/Shower Rooms
- Three Bedrooms
- EPC Rating: Awaited
*Sold (stc) by Adams!* A detached Cotswold stone cottage located on Upton Hill, about 3 miles from both Painswick and Gloucester and less than a mile from the amenities of Upton St Leonards. Features of the property include a 19ft. double aspect sitting room, a dining room with exposed stonework, an L-shaped kitchen/breakfast room, 3 first floor bedrooms, a first floor bathroom and ground floor shower room. The large private garden is mainly laid to lawn with paved seating and mature trees. The double garage has a useful loft/potential home office, and there is an outbuilding with attached carport. The driveway has space for several vehicles. Available with no onward chain.
The property is situated less than a mile from Upton St Leonards, which is a thriving village community situated at the foot of the Cotswold escarpment and encompassing the adjacent hamlets of Portway and Nuthill. The Primary School, Village Hall and Church are at the heart of the community along with a range of local shops, a farm shop, a playgroup and the Kings Head public house whilst the Bowden Hall and Hatton Court Hotels offer alternative dining venues. The recreation ground is home to many clubs including tennis, cricket and football teams.
- Mains gas, water and electricity are connected. Private drainage (septic tank).
- Stroud District Council, Tax Band E.
- In accordance with the Estate Agents Act 1979, we declare that there is a personal interest in the sale of this property as it is being sold by a relative of an employee of Adams Estate Agents.
FOR CLARIFICATION we have prepared these particulars as a general guide. We have not carried out a detailed survey, nor tested the services, appliances or specific fittings. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and are not to be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Formal notice is also given that all fixtures and fittings, whether fitted or not, are deemed removable by the vendor unless specifically itemised in these particulars. If there are any important matters which are likely to affect your decision to buy or rent, please contact us before viewing the property.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61462325.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26465496. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Adams Estate Agents & Residential Lettings, Winchcombe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.