3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleLowmoor Crescent, Hall Green, Wakefield
Sold STC £130,000
- GUIDE PRICE £130,000 - £140,000
- 3 bedroom semi detached house
- Gas central heating and double glazing
- Modern kitchen and bathroom
- Gardens to front and rear
- Garage and parking
GUIDE PRICE: £130,000 - £140,000. Well presented extended 3 bedroom semi detached property situated in the popular area of Hall Green, close to local amenities, well regarded schools and excellent transport links on hand. Early viewing is advised to avoid missing out on this fantastic family home!
GUIDE PRICE: £130,000 - £140,000.This well presented, extended, three bedroom semi detached property is situated in the popular area of Hall Green, close to local amenities, well regarded schools and with excellent transport links on hand. Accommodation is well-proportioned throughout and briefly comprises; entrance porch, generous lounge, large open plan dining kitchen with a lovely living area opening on to the rear garden, utility room, downstairs shower room, three generous bedrooms and a family bathroom. The property benefits from a garage and a driveway providing off street parking and there are lovely, low maintenance gardens to the front and rear. This home will appeal to a range of buyers and early viewing is advised to avoid missing out!
Lounge 11' 5" x 19' 6" ( 3.48m x 5.94m )
With central heating radiator, double glazed window, ceiling coving, laminate floor, feature living flame gas fire set in white Adam style surround with conglomerate marble back and hearth. Archway leading through to dining area.
Dining Room 18' 10" x 12' 2" ( 5.74m x 3.71m )
Central heating radiator, laminate floor, brick feature to walls,
Kitchen 9' 10" x 8' 10" ( 3.00m x 2.69m )
Open plan area to kitchen which has a good range of beech effect high and low level shaker style units, marble effect roll top work surfaces, stainless steel one and a half bowl sink unit with mixer tap and drainer, integrated electric oven with electric hob over and extractor fan over. Feature arch window, useful under stairs storage housing gas boiler, vinyl floor tiles, space for fridge freezer and plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher.
With shelves for storage, tiling to floor, space for fridge freezer and plumbing for washing machine.
With low flush WC, wash hand basin, shower cubicle with mains shower, extractor fan, loft access.
Bedroom 1 12' 4" x 11' 6" ( 3.76m x 3.51m )
(measurement includes chimney breast but excludes recess) With double glazed window, central heating radiator
Bedroom 2 12' 10" x 8' 11" ( 3.91m x 2.72m )
(measurement to front of cupboard) plus door recess. Double glazed window, central heating radiator, 3 useful built in storage cupboards
Bedroom 3 8' 4" x 9' 9" ( 2.54m x 2.97m )
(maximum measurement including bulk head) useful built in storage area over bulk head, double glazed window, central heating radiator.
Modern bathroom suite in white comprising panelled bath, wash hand basin set in vanity unit, low flush WC. A range of built in furniture including vanity unit and drawers, chrome heated towel rail, electric shower over bath, tiling to walls.
Low maintenance front garden with paved driveway for ample off road parking, raised paved area and raised flower beds, fence and wall borders and steps leading to entrance. The rear garden is paved for low maintenance with fence borders featuring paved patio area, gravelled areas, raised feature pond, shed for storage, pleasant pergoda to the rear of the garden and generous garage for storage, mature shrubbery.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61464191.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WAK115254. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wakefield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.