2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBarn Lane, Solihull, B92
- Two generously proportioned double bedrooms
- Off road parking for two cars
- Southerly facing garden
- KItchen Diner
- Entrance Porch
- Double glazing throughout
- Gas fired central heating
Traditional home with a new build feel! This newly rennovated two bedroom property in Olton, Solihull, is absolutely ideal for a first time buyer who won't need to invest further in bringing the property up to a modern spec. This tastefully finished Freehold property has off-road parking and private garden with a much sought after Southerly facing aspect including decked and grass areas. Impressive rennovations include brand new high spec kitchen with integrated dishwasher and washing machine, other brand new features to enjoy include beautiful oak laminate flooring throughout the downstairs, upgraded bathroom shower / bath enclosure and fresh new carpets.
Experience moving into a traditional home and being the first person to enjoy all its impressive new fixtures and fittings. Couple this with a superb location putting it close to Birmingham Airport, Birmingham International Train Station, M42, M6 and Solihull town Centre all accesible in 5 - 10 mins and Birmingham City Centre just 10 - 15 mins away and you have the perfect staging post for modern connected living.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61464479.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HSS52533. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Housesimple Online Estate Agents, Nationwide. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.