3 bedroom terraced house for saleCoombe Road, Irby, Wirral
- Three Bedroom Mid-Terraced House
- Set In Popular Area Of Irby
- New Kitchen And Bathroom
- Large Rear Garden
- Viewing Highly Recommended
JONES AND CHAPMAN are delighted to offer for sale mid-terraced house located in the popular rural area of Irby with access to schools & public transport. Compromising: Entrance porch, lounge, kitchen, three bedrooms, bathroom. Outside are gardens to front & rear, option to hire a garage for parking.
JONES AND CHAPMAN are delighted to offer for sale this three bedroom mid-terraced house located in the popular rural area of Irby. Being well presented with a modern interior and access to several schools and public transport. In addition the property also comprises: Entrance porch, lounge, fitted kitchen and bathroom, gas central heating and double glazing throughout. To the outside is a garden to the front and large rear garden. To the rear is also the option to rent a garage to allow for off road parking.
Irby is a small village on the Wirral Peninsula joined with Greasby it has a lovely close knit community feel. It has great transport links including to the M53 and the 437 bus route which runs from Liverpool - West kirby.
Irby has very popular and good performing schools. The village contains a number of businesses including local library, barbers, fish and chip shops, convenience stores, restaurants and many more.
Viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the full potential this property has to offer.
With double glazed door to front and access to the following room.
Lounge 14' 10" x 11' 7" ( 4.52m x 3.53m )
With double glazed window to the front, gas fire place, television connection point, telephone connection point and radiator.
Kitchen 8' 4" x 20' 9" ( 2.54m x 6.32m )
Fitted kitchen comprising wall and complementary base units with rolled top work surfaces and tiled splash backs, stainless steel sink and drainer unit, integrated electric oven, integrated electric hob, integrated washing machine, integrated fridge and freezer, Worcester gas central heating boiler, radiator, double glazed patio doors over-looking and leading to the rear garden.
First Floor Landing
With access from the ground floor by staircase and doors giving access to the following rooms.
Bedroom One 12' 11" Max x 9' 11" extending to 11' 8" ( 3.94m Max x 3.02m extending to 3.56m )
With double glazed window to front, television connection point and a radiator.
Bedroom Two 8' 4" x 12' 1" ( 2.54m x 3.68m )
With double glazed window over-looking the rear garden, large built in wardrobes, telephone connection point, television connection point and a radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 8" x 9' 5" narrowing to 6' 8" ( 2.64m x 2.87m narrowing to 2.03m )
With double glazed window to front and a radiator.
Comprising: Panelled bath with mixer tap, shower cubicle, wash hand basin, WC, full tiled walls, radiator and a double glazed frosted window to rear.
There are gardens to the front and rear.
To The Front
With paved and gravel area.
To The Rear
Large rear garden with good sized lawn, well stocked and kept flower beds, timber garden shed. Option to rent garage for off road parking.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61464518.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GRE102599. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Greasby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.