3 bedroom semi-detached house for salePainswick Close, Portsmouth
- 3 Double Bedroom Semi Detached Family Home In Cul-De-Sac Location
- Kitchen/Diner 14'6'' X 10'7''
- Lounge 17'8'' X 10'8''
- Double Glazing & Gas Central Heating
- Front & Rear Gardens With Side Pedestrian Access
- Good Decorative Order Throughout
- Dressing Room From Bedroom One
- Potential To Create Private Off Road Parking
- Open day 3rd September 2016 between 2:00pm - 4:00pm, viewings strictly by appointment only.
- NO FORWARD CHAIN
TAKE A LOOK AT THIS SUPERB 3 DOUBLE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED FAMILY HOME LOCATED IN A QUIET CUL-DE-SAC LOCATION, Modern fitted kitchen/diner, dressing room from the master bedroom and a utility room. NO CHAIN! Open day 3rd September 2016 between 2:00pm - 4:00pm, viewings strictly by appointment only.
A well presented 3 double bedroom semi detached family home located in a quiet cul-de-sac with ample on road parking and no forward chain, main living accommodation comprises to the ground floor: Entrance porch, hallway, lounge, kitchen/diner, bathroom and utility room, the first floor boasts landing, 3 double bedrooms and a dressing room from the master bedroom, other benefits include: double glazing, gas central heating, front and rear gardens with side pedestrian access, presented in good decorative order through and has potential for off road parking to the front garden. Be quick to view as this will not stay on the market for long all viewings by appointment only.
Lounge: 17' X 10'8''
Kitchen/diner: 14'6'' X 10'7''
Utility Room: 13'9'' X 4'11''
First Floor Landing
Bedroom 1: 11'9'' X 11'5''
Dressing Room: 5'8'' X 4'6'' + 3' X 2'
Bedroom 2: 10'6'' Max X 10'
Bedroom 3: 14' X 7'6''
EPC band: C
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6381. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by YOPA, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.