5 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCardiff Road, Taffs Well, Cardiff
Sold STC £380,000
- Five bedrooms
- Four reception rooms
- Many original features
- Private rear garden with views
- No chain!
Traditional, larger than average semi detached home with five bedrooms & four reception rooms situated on Cardiff Road close to many local amenities and public transport links. With many original features & a lovely rear garden, we recommend a viewing to appreciate the size & scope of the property.
**FAMILY HOME** **FIVE BEDROOMS** **A GENEROUS GARDEN** Imposing and spacious five bedroom traditional semi detached home situated on Cardiff Road in Taffs Well, close to many local amenities and ideally suited for commuting to Cardiff city centre due to the excellent train links. This large family home retains many original features and has enough space to reconfigure the rooms to accommodate a change of layout to allow for a larger kitchen if desired. Currently the property benefits from four reception rooms plus kitchen, utility and WC whilst the first floor houses four bedrooms and bathroom with the fifth bedroom plus dressing room on the second floor. Externally the property has a lovely garden with garage and outbuildings.
Entered via storm porch with original tiles to half height, original floor tiles, original wooden framed door with obscured glazed panels, fanlight and tiled side screen.
Original coved ceiling, picture rail, stairs rising to the first floor, picture rail, dado rail, solid wood floor, power points, radiator, doors offering access to:
Reception One 18' 1" x 12' 5" ( 5.51m x 3.78m )
With bay window to the front plus additional obscured window to the side, original coved ceiling, picture rail, laminate floor, log burning fire, radiator and TV point.
Reception Two 11' 10" x 10' 2" ( 3.61m x 3.10m )
Currently used as a snug, original sash window to the front, original coved ceiling, picture rail, original cast iron fireplace with tiled inserts and hearth, stripped floor boards, radiator.
Reception Three 13' 1" x 10' 9" ( 3.99m x 3.28m )
Currently used as dining room. With window to the rear, stripped floor boards, original dresser, radiator, power points, cupboard housing hot water tank.
Door to reception four (study/office)
Reception Four 16' 3" x 11' 11" ( 4.95m x 3.63m )
Currently used as a study/office, original sash window to the rear, coving, picture rail, original cast iron fireplace with hearth and tiled inserts.
Kitchen 13' 3" x 5' 11" ( 4.04m x 1.80m )
With window to the side. Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units with worktops over and tiled splashbacks, gas cooker point, free standing gas boiler, stainless steel sink unit with drainer and mixer tap, breakfast bar, space for fridge freezer.
Door to inner lobby, vinyl floor, door to utility room and cloak room.
Obscured window to the side, plumbed for automatic washing machine, vinyl floor, WC, pedestal wash hand basin, power points.
original coved ceiling, dado rail, power points. stairs to the first floor, doors to:
Bedroom One 18' 1" x 12' 5" ( 5.51m x 3.78m )
Bay window to the front, original coved ceiling, stripped floorboards, radiator, feature tiled fireplace, vanity wash hand basin with tiled splashback, wall lights.
Bedroom Two 12' 10" x 10' 10" ( 3.91m x 3.30m )
Original sash window to the front, original coved ceiling, radiator, original cast iron fireplace.
Bedroom Three 12' 10" x 10' 10" ( 3.91m x 3.30m )
Currently used as an artist's studio. With window to the rear, original coved ceiling, airing cupboard, gas fire on tiled hearth, radiator.
Bedroom Four 11' 10" x 10' 2" ( 3.61m x 3.10m )
With window to the rear, original coved ceiling.
Obscured double glazed window to the side, inset spotlights, panelled bath with shower over and glass screen, WC, pedestal wash hand basin, laminate floor, tiled splashbacks, heated towel rail.
Bedroom Five 19' 4" x 9' 7" ( 5.89m x 2.92m )
Located on the second floor, accessed via stairs from the landing. Large bedroom with double glazed velux window to the rear, walk in wardrobe.
Dressing room with internal window to the side, vanity wash hand basin, eaves storage, loft access hatch - loft is half boarded.
The enclosed mature rear garden boasts an array of mature plants, trees and flowers, the fruit trees include apples (both cooking & eating variety), storage/coal shed, pond, paved patio area, log store and vegetable garden. Green house, car hard stand.
Brick built garage, rear lane access, outdoor lighting.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61469018.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WTC105819. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Whitchurch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.