3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleKelmscot Road, Swindon
Sold STC £275,000
- Stunning Family Home
- Reception Hall
- Two Reception Rooms
- Re Fitted Kitchen
- Re Fitted Cloakroom
- Three Bedrooms
- Re Fitted Bathroom
Exceptional semi detached family home situated in a sought after location. Exquisitely and tastefully modernised by the current owners the property offers the perfect solution for those who appreciate a character home without wishing to do the work themselves. Viewing Highly Recommended.
Exceptional semi detached family home situated in a sought after location. Exquisitely and tastefully modernised by the current owners the property offers the perfect solution for those who appreciate a character home without wishing to do the work themselves. Boasting new ceilings and heating. The accommodation offers, reception hall, sitting room, dining room, conservatory, refitted kitchen/breakfast room, refitted cloakroom, study, lean too utility area, landing, three bedrooms, refitted bathroom. Landscaped garden, off road parking. Internal Viewing Strongly Recommended.
Part Obscure Glazed Upvc Door
With UPVC obscure glazed panel leading through to
Stairs to first floor, feature wood floor, radiator, coved ceiling, feature part glazed door to kitchen.
Sitting Room 12' 5" max x 11' 8" excluding bay ( 3.78m max x 3.56m excluding bay )
UPVC feature window to front, feature fireplace and surround, radiator, power points, coved ceiling.
Dining Room 10' 10" x 10' 2" max ( 3.30m x 3.10m max )
Wood effect flooring, radiator, power points, coved ceiling, leading through to
Conservatory 9' max x 8' 8" ( 2.74m max x 2.64m )
UPVC glazing to rear and sides, UPVC french doors to side opening onto garden. wood effect flooring, radiator, power points.
Kitchen/breakfast Room 16' 2" max x 10' 8" max ( 4.93m max x 3.25m max )
UPVC window to rear, fully refitted range of base and eye level contrasting units with breakfast bar, sink and drainer with mixer taps over, glass fronted display cupboard, fridge/freezer space, integrated oven and microwave, integrated four ring electric hob with extractor over, washing machine space, radiator, power points, spot lights.
UPVC obscure glazed window to rear, refitted with W/C, wash hand basin, heated towel rail, tiled splashbacks, spotlights
Part obscure glazed UPVC doors to front and rear, base and eye level units, power points.
Study 9' 8" x 7' 8" ( 2.95m x 2.34m )
Currently used as a downstairs bedroom, single glazed window to side.
UPVC window to side, built in cupboard, further cupboard housing refitted combi-boiler.
Bedroom One 11' 7" max x 12' 1" excluding bay ( 3.53m max x 3.68m excluding bay )
UPVC feature window to front, radiator, power points, coved ceiling, double doors to built in wardrobe with hanging rail and shelf.
Bedroom Two 11' 6" x 9' ( 3.51m x 2.74m )
UPVC window to rear, radiator, power points, double doors to built in wardrobe with hanging rail and shelf.
Bedroom Three 7' 4" x 7' ( 2.24m x 2.13m )
UPVC window to front, radiator, power points.
UPVC obscure glazed window to rear, refitted suite comprising W/C, paneled bath, wash hand basin, shower attachment, shower screen, tiled splashbacks, heated towel rail.
To the front of the property is the drive way giving off road parking for numerous vehicles. The rear garden has been recently landscaped with two circular lawns, feature pond with pergola over, raised patio with balustrade, feature decking, outside tap, lighting, shrub and floral borders.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61469789.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SWE104293. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Swindon Ermin Street. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.