2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBurnham Drive, Mickleover, Derby
Sold STC £159,950
- Popular location
- Two bedrooms
- Well presented
Located in the popular and convienent location of Mickleover is this two bedroom semi-detached home, well presented throughout and ideal for the first time buyer or growing family.
With entrance door to front
Lounge 17' 6" x 12' 9" ( 5.33m x 3.89m )
With double glazed window to the front, radiator and stairs to first floor landing.
Kitchen 12' 10" x 9' 6" ( 3.91m x 2.90m )
Fitted kitchen comprises matching wall and base units, sink and drainer inset into roll edge working surface, electric oven with gas hob and cooker over, plumbing for dishwasher, space for fridge freezer, space for dining table, double glazed window to the rear, door giving access to the rear.
Conservatory 11' 11" x 8' 10" ( 3.63m x 2.69m )
Brick built conservatory with windows to the rear and door giving access to the garden.
First Floor Landing
With doors to:
Bedroom One 13' x 9' ( 3.96m x 2.74m )
With double glazed window to the front and radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 11" x 9' ( 3.94m x 2.74m )
With double glazed window to the rear and radiator.
Low level W.C., wash hand basin. panelled bath with shower over, obscure double glazed window and radiator.
To the front of the property is a driveway providing room for off road car standing, leading to the single garage. To the rear of the property is an enclosed garden, mainly laid to lawn with patio seating area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61469792.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MVR104122. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential, Mickleover. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.