3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHighcroft Close, Solihull
- Semi Detached House
- Porch & Hallway
- Lounge & Dining Room
- Three Bedrooms
- Garage & Off Road Parking
A GREAT PROPERTY in the ever popular location of SOLIHULL. A fantastic opportunity for a family as the property is near to highly regarded schools. With access to the main A45 Coventry Road, M42/M6 and Birmingham International Airport, commuting couldn't be simpler. Call now to view.
A GREAT PROPERTY in the ever popular location of SOLIHULL. A fantastic opportunity for a family as the property is near to highly regarded schools. With access to the main A45 Coventry Road, M42/M6 and Birmingham International Airport, commuting couldn't be simpler. Call now to view on 0121 742 1725.
Paved driveway providing off road parking, laid to lawn foregarden with shrubbed boundaries leading to:
UPVC double glazed French doors, terracotta floor tiling, meter cupboards leading to:
Obscure UPVC double glazed door with matching side windows, telephone point, central heating radiator, staircase rising to the first floor and doors off to:
Lounge 16' 7" into bay x 10' 4" into recess ( 5.05m into bay x 3.15m into recess )
UPVC double glazed bay window to front elevation, central heating radiator, TV aerial point, fireplace with tiled hearth, surround and back and gas fire.
Kitchen 8' 10" x 7' 2" ( 2.69m x 2.18m )
UPVC double glazed window to rear elevation, a range of wall and base units with roll edge work surface over, incorporating a single bowl stainless steel sink/drainer with mixer tap, plumbing and space for washing machine, cooker space, partial ceramic wall tiling, central heating boiler and door access to the garage.
Dining Room 9' x 8' 8" ( 2.74m x 2.64m )
UPVC double glazed window and door to rear elevation accessing the conservatory, central heating radiator and a ceiling light point.
Conservatory 8' x 8' 10" ( 2.44m x 2.69m )
UPVC double glazed construction and ceramic floor tiling.
Obscure double glazed window to side elevation, loft access and doors to:
Bedroom One 15' into bay x 10' 3" into recess ( 4.57m into bay x 3.12m into recess )
UPVC double glazed window to front elevation, ceiling light point and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 5" x 10' 3" ( 3.48m x 3.12m )
UPVC double glazed window to rear elevation, ceiling light point and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 6' 7" x 5' 9" ( 2.01m x 1.75m )
PVC double glazed window to front elevation, ceiling light point and a central heating radiator.
Obscure UPVC double glazed window to rear elevation, pedestal wash hand basin, low level flush W.C, panel bath with electric shower over, partial ceramic wall tiling, airing cupboard and a central heating radiator.
Patio area, mainly laid to lawn, external water supply, hard standing for a storage shed with fencing and shrubs to boundaries.
Double door, power points and a single glazed door giving rear garden access.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61469909.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SHL202791. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Sheldon - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.