2 bedroom terraced house for saleNelson Place, Sowerby Bridge
Sold STC £80,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- *** Guide Price £80,000 - £90,000 ***
- Modern throughout
- Double glazed and central heated
- Dining kitchen
- Gardens and parking
- Two double bedrooms!
- NO UPPER CHAIN
William H Brown in Sowerby Bridge are delighted to introduce to the market this deceptively spacious modern, two bedroom mid-terrace property catered just outside of Sowerby Bridges main town centre.
William H Brown in Sowerby Bridge are delighted to introduce to the market this deceptively spacious and modern two bedroom mid-terrace property loctated just outside of Sowerby Bridge's main town centre; ideally situated half a mile away from the train station, post office and other town centre amenities. This property is ideally suited for a first time buyer and briefly comprises of entrance hall, lounge and dining kitchen to the ground floor, and two double bedrooms and a family bathroom to the first floor. Externally there are low maintenance gardens to the front and the rear; both of which can be utilised for off-road parking. The property is offered with NO UPPER CHAIN! The property has been priced to achieve a quick sale and we highly recommend internal viewings to fully appreciate the property on offer.
Enter the property through the UVPC double glazed front door into the entrance lobby where the staircase to the first floor is located.
Lounge 12' 11" into recess x 13' 11" ( 3.94m into recess x 4.24m )
The lounge has been decorated to a modern and neutral finish and has a UVPC double glazed window to the front elevation, living flame effect gas fire set in a decorative mantle piece and there is a central heating radiator.
Kitchen 7' 11" plus recess x 16' 2" max ( 2.41m plus recess x 4.93m max )
Open plan kitchen dining room, the kitchen has been fitted with a range of modern white wall and base units with complementary work surfaces over. The units incorporate a stainless steel sink and drainer, space and plumbing for a washing machine, an electric oven with gas hob and extractor hood over and the boiler for the property is concealed inside a wall cupboard. There is a UVPC double glazed window and door to the rear elevation, wood effect laminate flooring and there is ample space for a dining table and chairs and a large fridge/freezer which the owners will be leaving for the successful purchaser.
Master Bedroom 10' 10" x 12' 11" max ( 3.30m x 3.94m max )
This bedroom has ample space for a double bed and free-standing furniture, and there is a UVPC double glazed window to the front elevation and a central heating radiator. The measurements provided include the space taken up by the wardrobes.
Bedroom 2 11' 2" max x 9' 3" ( 3.40m max x 2.82m )
Another bedroom which will fit a double bed, with a UVPC double glazed window to the rear elevation and a central heating radiator. This room has been decorated to a modern and neutral finish.
The family bathroom is fitted with a modern white three-piece suite comprising of a low level WC with button flush, a paneled bath with shower attachment and a pedestal wash hand basin. The walls and floor are partially tiled. There is a frosted UVPC double glazed window to the rear elevation and there is a central heating radiator.
To the front of the property is a low maintenance area which has been developed into a driveway allowing off-road parking for one car. There are paved and graveled areas with fenced and conifer boundaries.
The garden to the rear of the property is laid mainly to paving providing a low maintenance area with flower and shrub borders. There are fenced boundaries and the rear space can also be used for additional parking subject to removing the fence.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61471478.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SWB104883. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Sowerby Bridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.