3 bedroom detached house for saleCromer Road, Hellesdon, Norwich
- No onward chain
- Bay fronted detached family home
- Further potential to extend (subject to planning)
- Three double bedrooms
- Brick weave drive parking
- Gas fired central heating & double glazing
GUIDE PRICE £275,000 - £285,000.
Substantial detached bay fronted family home located within the popular suburb of Hellesdon. This sizable family home enjoys three double bedrooms, a large enclosed rear garden and brick weave drive.
With double glazed entrance door, laminate flooring, uPVC double glazed window to the side aspect, stairs to first floor with understairs storage area and radiator.
Kitchen 14' x 10' 2" ( 4.27m x 3.10m )
Fully fitted range of quality wall and base units with rolltop worksurfaces over, inset stainless steel sin and drainer with mixer tap, tiled splashbacks, space for cooker, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, radiator, smooth ceiling and coving with two uPVC double glazed windows to the rear aspect. Open through to:
uPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect, uPVC double glazed door to the side aspect, worksurfaces and space for fridge freezer.
Dining Room 13' 7" x 12' ( 4.14m x 3.66m )
Laminate flooring, feature gas fireplace (disconnected), radiator, smooth ceiling and coving with double glazed door and windows to the rear aspect.
Lounge 14' x 13' 2" into bay ( 4.27m x 4.01m into bay )
With double glazed bay window to the front aspect, laminate flooring, feature open fireplace, picture rail, smooth ceiling and coving.
First Floor Landing
Smooth ceiling and coving and uPVC double glazed window to the front aspect.
Obscure uPVC double glazed window to the side aspect, low level WC and radiator.
Bedroom One 14' x 13' 3" ( 4.27m x 4.04m )
Double glazed bay window to the front aspect, fitted mirror fronted sliding wardrobe, radiator, smooth plastered ceiling and coving.
Bedroom Two 13' 7" x 12' ( 4.14m x 3.66m )
Two uPVC double glazed windows to the rear aspect, radiator, smooth ceiling and coving.
Bedroom Three 10' 2" x 8' 4" ( 3.10m x 2.54m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, radiator, smooth ceiling and coving.
With a suite comprising panelled bath with shower over and glass shower screen and wash hand basin with mixer tap, radiator, storage cupboard, loft access and uPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect.
To the front of the property there is a large brick weave drive with mature raised beds and gates leading to the side and rear of the property. There is a very large enclosed rear garden which is mainly laid to lawn with paved patio area, enjoying two prune trees, a silver birch tree, eucalyptus tree, timber workshop and raised vegetable beds.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61471517.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NOR123657. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.