3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHansby Gate, Leeds
- Guide Price £135,000 - £145,000
- Beautifully Presented
- Three Bedrooms
- Large Rear Garden
- Close To Amenities
Guide Price £135,000 - £145,000 This three bedroom semi detached property is located close to local amenities and transport links. An inspection is essential to appreciate the beautiful accommodation that is on offer.
Offered for sale is this beautifully presented family home. This three bedroom semi detached property located in Seacroft is close to local amenities and transport links. The property has been beautifully decorated and perfect for First Time Buyers and Investors alike. An internal inspection is essential to appreciate the beautiful accommodation that is on offer. Call 01132600945 today!
Door to side, with double glazed window to front.
Double glazed door and window to front, radiator, alarm panel.
Lounge 22' 2" x 11' 11" max ( 6.76m x 3.63m max )
Wall mounted electric fireplace, double glazed French doors to the front and back.
Kitchen 13' 6" to doorway x 8' 11" ( 4.11m to doorway x 2.72m )
This fitted kitchen features a range of wall and base units with work surfaces incorporating a circular stainless steel sink and drainer unit. Electric oven and hob, with cookerhood over. Plumbing for washing machine, space for a fridge/freezer, storage cupboard and central heating boiler. Double glazed window to the rear, and door to the side.
Double glazed window to the side.
Bedroom One 12' 7" x 11' 11" to doorway ( 3.84m x 3.63m to doorway )
Double glazed window to the front, radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 11" x 9' 3" ( 3.63m x 2.82m )
Double glazed window to the rear, radiator, and loft access.
Bedroom Three 8' 11" x 9' 9" to doorway ( 2.72m x 2.97m to doorway )
Double glazed window to the front, radiator.
Bath with shower over, WC, wash hand basin, and heated towel rail. Full tiling and double glazed window to the rear and side.
To the front of the property is a paved and graveled area with off road parking and a fence boundary. To the rear of the property is a paved area and graveled boundary. To the side is a paved and decked area leading to a large lawn garden with planted borders. There is also a shed and outbuilding.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61473419.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CGT104973. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Crossgates. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.