2 bedroom terraced house for saleHyperion Court, Ipswich
Sold STC £165,000
- Two Bedrooms
- Mid-Terraced Home
- Popular Location
- Garage in Block
- Downstairs WC
Two bedroom modern mid-terraced home situated in the popular Blakenham Park development of Ipswich providing garage on separate block, generous sized rear garden and downstairs cloakroom. The property is situated within easy access to the A12 & A14 and is an ideal first time buy or investment.
Entrance Door Into:
Stairs leading to the first floor, storage cupboard and door leading through to:
Kitchen 9' 11" x 5' 5" ( 3.02m x 1.65m )
Double glazed window to the front, matching eye and base level units with roll top work surfaces, integrated oven, hob and extractor fan, inset sink and drainer unit and space for fridge/freezer and washing machine.
Lounge 15' 7" x 12' 6" ( 4.75m x 3.81m )
Patio doors opening through to the rear and radiator.
Low level WC, pedestal hand wash basin and obscure double glazed window to the front.
Door opening through to airing cupboard and door opening through to:
Bedroom One 12' 8" max x 9' 4" max ( 3.86m max x 2.84m max )
Double glazed window to the front, built in wardrobe and radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 8" x 9' 2" ( 3.86m x 2.79m )
Double glazed window to the rear and radiator.
Enclosed bath with shower attachment, pedestal hand wash basin and low level WC. Partly tiled.
Small courtyard lawn area, part patio and enclosed by panelled fencing. Garage on separate block.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference IPS110752. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Ipswich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.