2 bedroom flat for saleTygwyn Road, Penylan, Cardiff
Sold STC £140,000
- First Floor Apartment
- Two Bedrooms
- Open Plan Lounge/Dining Area
- Fitted Kitchen
- Shower Room
- Secure Entry
- Communal Parking
- Viewing's Highly Recommended!
A chance to acquire this spacious first floor RETIREMENT APARTMENT located within a popular warden controlled development in Penylan, benefiting from a covered bus stop nearby on Ty Gwyn Road and great transport links to Cardiff City Centre.
A spacious first floor apartment in this popular retirement development of Glenside Court, Penylan . This apartment briefly comprises open plan living room/dining area, fitted kitchen, two bedrooms and shower room. Complete with communal gardens, laundry room, meeting room and warden support, this property is available to purchase by those over 55 years old and in full retirement.
Via door into:
Loft access, storage cupboard, airing cupboard housing hot water tank, storage heater and access to:
Lounge/ Dining Area Irregular Shaped Room 15' 8" Max x 14' 7" Max ( 4.78m Max x 4.45m Max )
Three double glazed windows to rear aspect with secondary glazing, storage heater, powerpoints and Sky point.
Kitchen 11' 4" x 7' 1" ( 3.45m x 2.16m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base level units with complementary granite work surfaces over, sink and drainer unit with mixer tap over, Bosch electric hob and electric oven with extractor over, space for washing machine, integrated 'Bosch' fridge/freezer, powerpoints, Dimplex wall heater, breakfast bar and double glazed window to rear aspect with secondary glazing.
Bedroom One 13' 8" min to wardrobes x 8' 5" ( 4.17m min to wardrobes x 2.57m )
Double glazed window to front aspect with secondary glazing, storage heater, TV aerial, powerpoints, built in vanity unit plus headboard, bedside cabinets and wardrobes.
Bedroom Two 11' 1" Min to wardrobe x 8' 4" ( 3.38m Min to wardrobe x 2.54m )
Double glazed window to front aspect with secondary glazing, panel convector heater, powerpoints and built in wardrobes.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising double shower cubicle with power shower, low level WC, wash hand basin, Dimplex wall heater, heated towel rail and double glazed window to side aspect.
On site warden, laundry room and meeting room.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61473452.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ROA107462. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Roath. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.