2 bedroom ground floor flat for saleEast Princes Street, Helensburgh
- Traditional Main Door Flat
- Fitted Kitchen & Bathroom
- Two Bedrooms
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Communal Gardens
A traditional main door ground floor flat located close to Helensburgh's seafront.
Allen and Harris offer this traditional main door ground floor flat located close to Helensburgh's seafront.
Located on the ground floor the flat has direct access to the communal rear garden. The spacious accommodation is all on the one level comprising main door entrance, vestibule, entrance hallway, lounge, two bedrooms, fitted kitchen and bathroom.
The property benefits from double glazed windows and a central heating system. The garden and drying green at the rear is communal and is laid to lawn.
The property is offered to the market with no onward chain
East Princess Street is located within easy reach of Helensburgh's local amenities including excellent local shopping, supermarkets swimming pool and secondary schooling. There are good transport links including bus services and mainline railway station which connects to Glasgow, Edinburgh city centres and the West Coast Line.
Lounge 13' 10" x 11' 10" ( 4.22m x 3.61m )
Kitchen 14' 8" max x 7' 6" max ( 4.47m max x 2.29m max )
Bedroom 1 13' 11" x 10' 8" ( 4.24m x 3.25m )
Bedroom 2 11' 1" x 10' 1" ( 3.38m x 3.07m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HBR103552. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Helensburgh. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.