3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleViewfield, Lochgoilhead, Cairndow
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Superb Rural Location
- Three Bedrooms
- Close to Sea Front
- Modern Kitchen & Bathroom
- Conservatory & Garden
A superb end terrace villa is situated in the centre of Lochgoilhead surrounded by beautiful countryside.
The accommodation comprises vestibule, reception hall, bay windowed lounge with wood burning stove, conservatory, dining room, cloakroom, and fitted kitchen.
On the upper level there are three bedrooms and a family bathroom with separate shower cubicle .
The property benefits from an oil fired heating system and front and rear gardens.
Lochgoilhead village offers a range of local facilities including primary school, shops and transport facilities.
The nearby Drimsynie Estate offers a range of holiday and sports facilities including golf course, skating and swimming.
The area is a superb holiday base and offers a wide range of facilities including climbing, hill walking, and bird watching together with an excellent range of water pursuits
Lounge 17' 7" into bay x 12' 11" ( 5.36m into bay x 3.94m )
Conservatory 11' 2" x 7' 11" ( 3.40m x 2.41m )
Dining Room 12' 9" x 12' 5" ( 3.89m x 3.78m )
Kitchen 10' 6" x 7' 11" ( 3.20m x 2.41m )
Bedroom 1 17' 8" into bay x 10' 5" ( 5.38m into bay x 3.18m )
Bedroom 2 12' 6" max cam ceiling x 11' 1" max cam ceiling ( 3.81m max cam ceiling x 3.38m max cam ceiling )
Bedroom 3 11' 4" x 5' 10" cam ceiling ( 3.45m x 1.78m cam ceiling )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HBR103543. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Helensburgh. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.