3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMallard Close, Heckmondwike
Sold STC £139,950
- Three Bedroom Semi-Detached
- En-Suite To Master Bedroom
- Gardens To Front & Rear
- Driveway & Garage
- Located In A Cul-De-Sac Location
Located in a cul-de-sac position is this very well presented three bedroom semi-detached property. Comprising: entrance hallway, kitchen/diner, lounge, cloakroom, three 1st floor bedrooms, en-suite to master and house bathroom. Located within catchments area for Heckmondwike Grammar School.
Three Bedroom Semi-Detached
Double glazed composite door to front, radiator and tiled floor.
Kitchen / Diner 7' 9" x 15' 2" ( 2.36m x 4.62m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units with complimentary work surfaces, 1 1/2 bowl sink and tiled splash back. Double electric oven, gas hob and cooker hood over. Built-in washer dryer and microwave. Feature vertical radiator, tiled floor and double glazed window to front.
Lounge 14' 10" x 11' 11" max ( 4.52m x 3.63m max )
Two double glazed French doors to rear, oak flooring and two radiators. Under stairs cupboard.
Two piece suite comprising low level wc and wash hand basin. Part tiled walls, extractor fan and chrome towel radiator.
With loft access and radiator.
Bedroom 1 11' 9" x 11' 1" max ( 3.58m x 3.38m max )
Radiator and two double glazed windows to rear. Access to en-suite.
Three piece suite comprising low level wc, wash hand basin and shower cubicle. Part tiled walls, tiled floor and extractor fan. Double glazed window to rear.
Bedroom 2 8' x 12' 3" to rear of fitted wardrobes ( 2.44m x 3.73m to rear of fitted wardrobes )
Fitted wardrobes, double glazed window to front and radiator.
Bedroom 3 9' 2" x 6' 6" ( 2.79m x 1.98m )
Oak flooring, radiator and double glazed window to front.
Three piece suite comprising low level wc, vanity wash hand basin with mixer tap and bath with shower over. Tiled floor, part tiled walls extractor fan and electric towel radiator. Double glazed window to side.
Garage 16' 3" x 9' 1" ( 4.95m x 2.77m )
To the front of the property is a garden with a variety of plants and shrubs and an attached store. To the rear of the property is a timber decked enclosed garden with bedded plants and decorative slate. Driveway providing off street parking and leading to garage.
The property has solar panels installed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61475267.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DWS110725. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Dewsbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.