5 bedroom detached house for saleBuffetts Close, Sturminster Newton, Dorset, DT10 1EQ
- Extremely spacious and versatile accommodation of over 3700 sq ft
- Quiet, secluded yet highly convenient location
- Panoramic views over the River Stour and countryside beyond
- Walking distance to the town centre
- Impressive galleried central staircase
- 5 double bedrooms, three bath/shower rooms (2 ensuite)
- 22' kitchen/breakfast room
- 4 reception rooms
- Attractive garden with well maintained lawn and mature trees
- Large double garage / workshop
A magnificent house with particularly generous accommodation of over 3700 sq ft in a very peaceful location yet within walking distance of the town centre.
A rare opportunity to purchase this superb detached family house with extremely spacious and versatile accommodation of around 3700 sq ft. All rooms have good ceiling heights and there are some wonderful views from the front over the River Stour and countryside beyond.
Internally there is a large entrance hall with an impressive galleried central staircase to first floor, sitting room with bay window and open fire. The dining room is at the back of the house with French doors to the garden. The kitchen / breakfast room has a good range of wall mounted and floor standing units, views to the front and doors opening to the conservatory. A study, games room, and cloakroom complete the ground floor accommodation. On the first floor there is a large landing with study area and lovely views. There are five double bedrooms with the master bedroom and bedroom 2 having en-suite shower rooms and fine panoramic views. There are 3 further double bedrooms and family bathroom with shower. Outside the garden is to the rear with flower and shrub borders and some attractive mature trees while at the front is a large double garage and workshop.
Sturminster Newton is a traditional market town. The town has a weekly market on Mondays, a range of shops including traditional butchers and delicatessen, supermarket, banks, pubs, library, doctor and dental practices, health centre, churches and schools. The town also has a recreation ground and the surrounding area has some fantastic walking countryside. The larger towns of Blandford Forum, Shaftesbury and Sherborne are within easy reach by road and Gillingham has a main line station to London Waterloo (approximately 2 hours).
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61476686.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STU160130. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Symonds & Sampson, Sturminster Newton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.