2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleMill Lane, Danbury, Chelmsford
Offers in Excess of £425,000
- Two Bedrooms
- Detached Garage
- Off Road Parking
- Buyers Incentive
- Recently Renovated
- Loft Room
Two bedroom detached bungalow in the sought after village of Danbury that occupies a corner plot that has potential, offering a conservatory, front and rear garden, detached garage and off road parking for two cars.
Entrance Door To:
Doors leading to living room, bedrooms and shower room with pull down ladder to loft room and door leading to inner hall.
Loft Room 14' 3" x 13' 1" ( 4.34m x 3.99m )
Double glazed window to rear view with two airing cupboards and built in wardrobe.
Suite with double glazed obscured window with fully tiled walls and flooring, low level flush w.c, wash hand basin and shower cubicle.
Living Room 15' 1" x 11' 9" ( 4.60m x 3.58m )
Double glazed leaded bay window to front and double glazed window to side with fireplace, laminate flooring and radiator.
Kitchen 14' x 12' 6" ( 4.27m x 3.81m )
Open plan kitchen comprising of stainless steel inset sink and drainer set into worktop surfaces with matching eye and base level units and tiled splashbacks with laminate flooring. Integrated electric oven and hob with extractor hood over. Door leading to conservatory and inner hall.
A range of matching eye and base level units with plumbing for washing machine and space for fridge and freezer. Double glazed windows with door leading to rear garden.
Conservatory 11' 10" x 10' 9" ( 3.61m x 3.28m )
Brick base with dual aspect windows overlooking garden and french patio doors leading to garden.
Double glazed obscured window to rear and side with fully tiled walls and flooring, low level flush w.c, vanity wash hand basin, bath with mixer taps and heated towel rail.
Bedroom One 11' 8" x 11' 4" ( 3.56m x 3.45m )
Double glazed leaded bay window to front view with built in wardrobes, laminate flooring and radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 10" x 10' ( 3.61m x 3.05m )
Double glazed window to rear view and radiator.
Enclosed by hedgerow and wood pitched fencing with path leading to front door and remainder laid to lawn, mature shrubs and trees with side access to rear garden and provides off road parking.
Patio seating area to side with remainder laid to lawn and with two sheds to remain. Enclosed with hedgerow and wood panel fencing with access to detached garage.
Power and lighting with up and over door and door leading to rear garden.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61476770.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CHE108087. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Chelmsford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.