2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleRatcliffe Road, Loughborough
- Guide Price £120,000 - £130,000
- End terrace house
- Two bedrooms
- Dining room, Kitchen, Bathroom
- Low maintenance rear gardens
- No upward chain
Guide Price £120,000 - £130,000
Ideal first time or buy to let investment property. Situated within close proximity of Loughborough Town centre and the train station. With low maintenance rear garden and no upward chain. A viewing is strongly advised.
Guide Price £120,000 - £130,000
William H Brown are pleased to present to the market, this ideal first time buy/buy to let investment property, within close proximity to Loughborough town centre and train station. This property is offered to the market with no upward chain. The accommodation comprises of, lounge, dining room and kitchen. Two bedrooms, a bathroom and rear outside garden. A viewing is recommended.
Lounge 12' 1" x 14' 1" ( 3.68m x 4.29m )
With window to front, radiator and door into dining room.
Dining Room 12' 11" x 10' 9" ( 3.94m x 3.28m )
Window to rear, radiator and door to kitchen.
Kitchen 7' 5" x 7' 4" ( 2.26m x 2.24m )
With window to side, base cupboards, sink drainer unit, gas cooker point and fridge/freezer space.
First Floor Landing
With storage cupboard and doors to bedrooms.
Bedroom One 12' 10" x 14' 1" ( 3.91m x 4.29m )
With window to front and radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 11" x 6' 7" ( 3.94m x 2.01m )
Window to rear and radiator.
Window to rear, bath, shower, partial tiling to walls, WC, wash hand basin, boiler and radiator.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61476830.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LBH108449. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Loughborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.