4 bedroom end of terrace house for saleHares Close, Kesgrave, Ipswich
- Three Story Town House
- Four Bedrooms
- Cloakroom, Bathroom & En-Suite
- Excellent Decorative Order
- Off-Road Parking
- Highly Sought After Location & School Catchment
This beautifully presented four bedroom, three story town house is situated in the heart of Grange Farm, catchment to Kesgrave High School. The stunning property boasts a cloakroom, en-suite, Juliet balcony, large master bedroom & off-road parking.
The property is located in the highly sought after area of Grange Farm, Kesgrave close to all amenities including bus stops, restaurants, pubs and a large super market.
The property provides easy access on to the main arterial routes in and out of Kesgrave including the A12 and the A14 also surrounding areas such as Martlesham, Ipswich, Woodbridge and Felixstowe.
Accommodation As Follows:
Entrance Door Into
The hallway has the stairs leading up to the first floor.
The cloakroom is a two piece suite comprising of low level wc and pedestal wash hand basin. Inset lighting, tiled splash backs and tiled flooring.
Kitchen Diner 7' 11" narrowing to 6' 2" x 16' 11" ( 2.41m narrowing to 1.88m x 5.16m )
The kitchen has a one and a half sink unit with a mixer tap over, adjoining work surface with drawers under and matching eye and base level units. Built-in gas hob with double electric oven and extractor fan and light over. Built-in boiler, integral dishwasher and washing machine. Tiled flooring, inset lighting and double glazed window to the front.
Lounge 13' 7" x 12' 11" ( 4.14m x 3.94m )
The lounge features double glazed French doors to the rear and double glazed windows to the rear.
First Floor Landing
Bedroom Two 12' 8" x 13' ( 3.86m x 3.96m )
Bedroom two features a double glazed window to the rear.
The bathroom is a three piece suite comprising of low level w.c, pedestal wash hand basin and an enclosed bath with shower over. Tiled flooring and tiled splash backs.
Bedroom Four 6' 3" x 11' 2" ( 1.91m x 3.40m )
Bedroom four features a double glazed window to the front.
Second Floor Landing
The landing features a double glazed window to the front.
Bedroom One 15' 5" narrowing to 11' 1" x 12' 11" ( 4.70m narrowing to 3.38m x 3.94m )
The master bedroom features fitted wardrobes and double glazed doors to Juliet balcony and door through to en-suite.
The en-suite has a three piece suite comprising of double shower cubicle, low level w.c and a pedestal wash hand basin. Towel rail, inset lighting, tiled flooring and tiled splash backs.
Bedroom Three 9' 4" x 11' 10" ( 2.84m x 3.61m )
Bedroom three features a double glazed window to the front and built-in airing cupboard with shelving.
The front garden is open planned to allow for off-road parking for two cars.
The rear garden is enclosed by panelled fencing, with decking, mainly laid to lawn with pathway and shed to remain. Shingled boarders and flower and shrub boarders.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61476845.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference IPW100260. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Ipswich East. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.