2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSt Margarets Road, Stanstead Abbotts, Ware
- Lounge & Kitchen
- Lean To
- 100ft South Facing Rear Garden
- Private Drive & Garage
- NO UPWARD CHAIN..
Being offered with NO UPWARD CHAIN this two double bedroom 1930's semi detached home in need of refurbishment, and offering scope for various extensions (STPP). The property is situated in a tree line residential road within easy access of St Margarets mainline station and village shops.
Situated within this tree line residential road we offer for sale this two bedroom 1930's bay fronted semi detached house, which is in need of refurbishment and being offered with NO UPWARD CHAIN. The property offers tremendous scope for extensions (subject to planning consent) and is within walking distance of St Margarets mainline station which has direct access to London Liverpool Street as well as various schools, village shops and the market towns of Hoddesdon, Hertford and Ware are also with easy access. An internal viewing is highly recommended.
Timber main front door leading to:
With stairs to first floor, understairs storage cupboard, picture rail, door to lounge and door to kitchen.
Lounge 19' 3" x 12' 7" ( 5.87m x 3.84m )
With feature double glazed bay window to front elevation, window to rear, door to kitchen and door to Lean To. Power points, TV point and log burner.
Kitchen 12' 2" x 10' ( 3.71m x 3.05m )
Window to rear elevation, wall cupboard with ample work tops with cupboards and drawers under, fitted hob, stainless steel sink unit, space for fridge freezer, plumbing for washing machine.
Lean To 13' 6" x 9' 1" ( 4.11m x 2.77m )
With windows and doors to rear garden, with light and power connected and door to garage.
First Floor Landing
Loft access, double glazed window to front, doors to :
Bedroom 1 13' 2" x 11' 3" narrowing to 7' 4" ( 4.01m x 3.43m narrowing to 2.24m )
Double glazed window to front, power points, airing cupboard and store cupboard.
Bedroom 2 12' 3" x 10' 8" ( 3.73m x 3.25m )
Double glazed window to rear, double radiator and power points.
Comprising a paneled bath with shower attachment, low level flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, double glazed window to rear, partly tiled walls.
SOUTH FACING REAR GARDEN measuring approximately 100ft with fenced boundaries. GARAGE to side measuring 17'3 x 8'7 with light and power connected.
FRONT GARDEN being block paved providing ample off street parking with lawned area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61476851.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HSD106220. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Hoddesdon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.