3 bedroom detached house for saleSt. Oswalds Close, Knuzden
Withdrawn from Market
- A simply stunning 3 bedroom detached property
- Situated in a desirable location
- Immaculately presented throughout
- Ideal for families
- Lounge, Dining Kitchen, uPVC conservatory
- 3 Good sized bedrooms
- 3 Piece bathroom suite
- Generous front & rear gardens
- Garage & Driveway
- Early viewings recommended
Enjoying a prime position upon this highly sought after cul-de-sac within the heart of Knuzden is this absolutely stunning 3 bedroom detached property which presents an ideal opportunity to first time buyers & families. This fantastic property offers generous living accommodation throughout which has been finished with modern & tasteful décor complemented perfectly with high quality fixtures and fittings. St. Oswald's Close is situated just off St. Oswald's Road and is within close proximity of good schools, handy local amenities and the M65 motorway network roads. Benefitting from uPVC double glazing & gas fired central heating the accommodation comprises: porch, lounge, fitted dining kitchen, uPVC conservatory, 3 good sized bedrooms & a 3 piece bathroom suite. Externally the property boasts generous & well maintained front & rear gardens as well as a driveway which provides access to the garage. For further information please contact our Accrington Branch.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61476941.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6637269. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Duckworths Estate Agents, Accrington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.