4 bedroom detached house for saleSt Osyth, Essex
Sold by Us
- Four Bedroom Detached Property Located in a Quiet Cul-De-Sac
- Approximately a 0.8 Acre Plot
- Large Driveway And Double Garage
- Personal Gate to the Lakeside which Offers Wonderful Walks
- Three Reception Rooms
- Bespoke Fitted Kitchen
- Large Decked Area for Alfresco Dining with Stunning Views
- Easy Access to Clacton and Great Bentley Railway Station
- Large Modern Fitted Family Bathroom
- Popular St Osyth Village Location
This exceptional family home offers a superb kitchen breakfast room, dining room, sitting room and study, and gardens to the rear with a huge decking area, and grounds beyond, plenty of parking and a double garage.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61477208.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 101587002095. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fine & Country, Chelmsford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.