2 bedroom coach house for saleRosehip Avenue, Red Lodge, BURY ST. EDMUNDS
Sold STC £159,950
- Superb modern coach house
- Two bedrooms
- Gas fired central heating
- Ideal first time purchase
This superb coach house is well presented throughout and offers contemporary style accommodation with a good size living room with an open plan kitchen, two bedrooms and parking.
This is a superb opportunity for a first time buyer to join the property ladder and purchase this superb contemporary style coach house. This property benefits from spacious contemporary living space with an open plan fully fitted kitchen, two good size bedrooms and the benefit of a carport. The property is well presented throughout and viewing is highly recommended.
The Property Comprises
With stairs to:
Living/ Dining Room 18' 7" max x 13' 4" ( 5.66m max x 4.06m )
With a large picture window, solid oak flooring, TV point, radiator and access into the insulated loft space. Opening into the:
Open Plan Kitchen 7' 8" x 7' 4" ( 2.34m x 2.24m )
Providing a full range of wall and base level units with a built in oven and four ring gas hob with extractor hood above, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge freezer, tiled flooring.
Landing/ Hallway Area
There is a built in cupboard housing the gas fired central heating boiler and a further full length cupboard with shelving is ideal for storage.
Bedroom One 12' 3" x 12' ( 3.73m x 3.66m )
With solid oak flooring, built in wardrobe with sliding doors, TV point, radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 5" max x 7' 1" ( 3.18m max x 2.16m )
Solid oak flooring, radiator.
Comprising of a white suite with a panelled bath with electric shower over, low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin, radiator.
As previously mentioned the property benefits from an integral carport providing parking for one car.
This property is offered for sale on a leasehold basis and there are 118 years remaining. The service charge which includes building insurance is approximately £35 per month and ground rent is £250 per year.
On entering Red Lodge from the A11 at the second roundabout turn right onto Turnpike Road. Continue along Turnpike Road, turning right into Fern Way. Go to the end of Fern Way and turn right onto Wintergreen and then Rosehip can be found on the left hand side.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61478360.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MDH104508. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Mildenhall. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.