1 bedroom cluster house for saleOakridge, Thornhill, Cardiff
Sold STC £130,000
- Modern Cluster House
- One Bedroom
- Open Plan Lounge/ Kitchen
- First Floor Bathroom
- Generous Sized Garden
- Parking For Two Vehicles
This delightful and well presented one bedroom cluster house is ideally situated in the popular residental suburb of Thornhill within easy access of shops, bus route, train station and excellent road links. Accommodation comprises hallway, open plan lounge/kitchen, bedroom & bathroom. MUST BE VIEWED
This delightful and well presented cluster house is ideally situated in the popular residental suburb of Thornhill within easy access of shops, bus route, train station and excellent road links. Accommodation of this light and airy property comprises; hallway and open plan lounge/kitchen to the ground floor. The first floor houses a double bedroom and bathroom. The property boasts replacement double glazing and gas boiler, generous sized garden and parking for two vehicles. MUST BE VIEWED
Via uPVC door with obscure double glazed panel into:
Tiled flooring. Storage cupboard housing gas and electric meter and power points. Further obscured glazed door into:
Lounge/ Kitchen 16' 8" x 13' 6" ( 5.08m x 4.11m )
Double glazed bow window to rear. Further double glazed window to rear. Textured ceiling. Three radiators. Power points. TV aerial point. Telephone point. Spiral staircase off rising to the first floor. Fitted carpet to lounge area. Vinyl flooring to kitchen area. Kitchen fitted with a range of base units with work surfaces over and tiled splash backs. Stainless steel sink with drainer. Plumbed for automatic washing machine. Gas cooker point.
First Floor Landing
Textured ceiling. Loft inspection point. Doors off to:
Bedroom 13' 7" x 8' 5" minimum ( 4.14m x 2.57m minimum )
Double glazed window to rear. Textured ceiling. Built in wardrobe. Airing cupboard housing a combination boiler. Radiator. Power points. Fitted carpet.
Obscured double glazed window to rear. Three piece suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps, low level W.C and pedestal wash hand basin. Tiled splash backs. Radiator. Vinyl flooring. Textured ceiling.
To the front is allocated parking for two vehicles.
To the rear is a garden enclosed with panel fencing. The garden is mainly laid to lawn with a pedestrian gate to the side offering access to the front.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61478402.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WTC105845. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Whitchurch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.