2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleChain Close, Peterborough
- Established detached bungalow
- Two double bedrooms
- 20' kitchen/dining room
- Re-fitted Shower Room
- Off road parking
- No upward chain
- Vacant possession
- Cul-de-sac location
* Established detached bungalow
* Two double bedrooms
* 20' kitchen/dining room
* Re-fitted Shower Room
* Off road parking
* No upward chain
* Vacant possession
* Cul-de-sac location
PVCu double glazed entrance door to:
Tiled flooring, part glazed leaded lite door to.
Radiator, doors leading to:
4.30m including bay x 3.48m max (14'1" x 11'5"). PVCu double glazed bay window to front aspect, fireplace surround housing coal effect gas fire, double radiator, telephone point, TV point.
6.13m x 2.87m max (20'1" x 9'5"). Comprising range of wall and floor level units with fitted worktop space over, 1½ bowl single drainer sink unit with mixer tap with cupboards under, tiled splashbacks, plumbing for washing machine, built-in double oven with fitted four ring gas hob with extractor hood over, PVCu double glazed window to side and to rear aspect, double radiator, wall mounted gas central heating boiler.
4.30m including bay x 3.49m (14'1" x 11'5"). PVCu double glazed bay window to front aspect, radiator, telephone point.
3.48m x 3.16m plus door recess (11'5" x 10'4"). PVCu double glazed window to rear aspect, built-in wardrobe, radiator.
Three piece suite comprising shower unit, vanity wash hand basin with mixer tap, close coupled WC, extractor fan, tiled splashbacks, PVCu double glazed window to rear aspect, storage cupboard, radiator, access to loft hatch.
To the front, hardstanding driveway to the side providing an off road parking area with further gravelled area for additional parking, gated access to the side leading to the rear garden. An enclosed rear garden with a variety of mixed plants and shrubs, laid to lawn with gated access leading to further garden area with wooden garden shed, paved patio with pergola over, outside light & outside tap.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PTB202599. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Peterborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.