3 bedroom bungalow for saleStone Road, CT10
- 3 Large bedrooms
- Open plan living/dining/kitchen
- 1 Bathroom
- Front and rear garden
- Off-street parking
- Sea views
- Fully refurbished
This 3 bed detached bungalow has recently been fully refurbished to a very high standard by an experienced developer and is ready to move straight in!
The bungalow is located within walking distance of the many amenities of Broadstairs town centre inlcuding cafes, shops and restaurants, not to mention the award winning beach. There is also a regular bus service to the shopping amenities at Westwood Cross.
Broadstairs also benefits from a high speed connection to London St Pancras making an easy journey for any commuters or for those day trips to London!
The property benefits include:
- Fully refurbished
- Sea views from the living room and garden
- 3 double bedrooms
- Wooden floors
- Sliding doors leading onto a large decking area overlooking the large garden
- Off street parking
- Side access to the rear garden
- Front and rear gardens
- Private residents only pathway leading to the beach
- No chain
Open the sliding doors to the garden and let the sea air fill the house and blow away those cobwebs or sit on the large decking area and watch the ships sail by. This property is not one to miss out on.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61479146.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SMH750. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by sellmyhome.co.uk, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.