2 bedroom flat for saleSpa Hill, Crystal Palace, SE19
- Newly refurbished modern block
- Generously proportioned reception room
- Fully integrated open plan kitchen
- Master bedroom with en suite shower room
- A further bedroom with access out to the garden
- Sleek family bathroom
- Large private garden
- Great location nearby to amenities and transport links
A wonderfully finished two bedroom ground floor garden flat situated in Upper Norwood boasting well proportioned living space and stylish décor.
The local area offers a good selection of shops, bars and amenities spread throughout Crystal Palace and Upper Norwood. Crystal Palace Station is the nearest public transport link into central London.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 995489. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Crystal Palace. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.