2 bedroom house for saleDunchurch Hall, Dunchurch, Rugby
Sold STC £365,000
- Well Presented House
- Sought After Location - Age Restricted To Over 55s
- Lounge & Dining Room
- Two Bedrooms - En-Suite To Master Bedroom
- Study Area
- Rear Garden & Garage
- Viewing Advised
SHIPWAYS ARE DELIGHTED TO OFFER THIS WELL PRESENTED COACH HOUSE CONVERSION IN THE SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION OF DUNCHURCH HALL. THE LOCATION OFFERS EASY ACCESS TO LOCAL AMENITIES AND MAJOR ROAD AND RAIL NETWORKS AND BENEFITS FROM BEING AGE RESTRICTED TO THE OVER 55 AGE GROUP AND HAS AN ON SITE MANAGER
Shipways are delighted to offer this well presented coach house conversion (1998) in the sought after location of Dunchurch Hall. The location offers easy access to local amenities and major road and rail networks and benefits from being age restricted to the over 55 age group, and has an on-site manager. Accommodation comprises lounge, dining room, kitchen, two bedrooms, en-suite to master bedroom, shower room, guest cloakroom, study area, rear garden and garage
Having door to front, double glazed window, electric radiator, stairs rising to first floor with stair lift, under stairs cupboard and doors to kitchen, dining room, lounge and guest cloakroom
Having electric towel radiator, low flush WC, wash hand basin, extractor fan, storage cupboard and part height tiling
Lounge 16' 7" x 15' 7" Including Media Bay ( 5.05m x 4.75m Including Media Bay )
Having two double glazed windows to front aspect, double glazed door to rear aspect leading to private patio area and overlooking communal gardens, two electric radiators, electric fire, ceiling fan, telephone and television points and media unit including television, stereo and speaker, DVD and video player and Sky TV box.
Dining Room 13' 7" x 9' 4" ( 4.14m x 2.84m )
Having double glazed door and window to rear aspect, electric radiator and television and telephone points
Kitchen 16' 6" x 7' 2" ( 5.03m x 2.18m )
Having double glazed window to front aspect, double glazed window to rear aspect, range of base and eye level units with work surfaces over, stainless steel sink drainer unit with mixer tap over, electric oven, electric hob with extractor over, microwave/convection oven, integral washing machine, integral fridge/freezer, television point and tiling to splashbacks
First Floor Landing
Having two double glazed windows to front aspect, electric radiator, access to loft, which is extensively boarded and has a drop down ladder and light, and doors to bedrooms and shower room
Bedroom One 17' 4" Max x 16' 9" Max ( 5.28m Max x 5.11m Max )
Having two double glazed windows to front aspect, double glazed window to rear aspect, electric radiator, two built-in wardrobes, television and telephone points
Having double glazed window to rear aspect, electric towel radiator, walk-in bath with shower over, low flush WC, wash hand basin, extractor fan and part height tiling
Bedroom Two 14' 5" Max x 10' 8" Max ( 4.39m Max x 3.25m Max )
Having double glazed window to front aspect, electric radiator, two built-in wardrobes and further fitted wardrobe unit, two fold down single beds, television and telephone points
Study Area ( Off Landing) 8' 9" x 4' 6" ( 2.67m x 1.37m )
Having double glazed window to rear aspect, television and telephone points
Having electric towel radiator, shower cubicle, low flush WC, wash hand basin, extractor fan and part height tiling
Having a patio area with plant and shrub borders
The garage benefits from a remote controlled up and over door, power and lighting and is located close to the house
Dunchurch Hall benefits from a Guest Suite for visitors to stay when in the area - this is available for pre-booking.
The Service charge is paid quarterly-for the year to 31/12/2016 at £1,196 per quarter - service charge includes 24 hour site manager, CCTV and Aid Call as well as usual garden and building maintenance etc.
The property is in Council Tax Band G
Our vendor informs us that land at the rear of Dunchurch Hall is owned by Warwickshire Wildlife Trust and will remain as fields offering pleasant views over countryside. Free access to all Dunchurch Hall residents is also offered.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61480343.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RGY105179. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Rugby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.