4 bedroom detached house for saleMilton Avenue, Langdon Hills, SS16
Offers in Excess of
- Stunning Self Contained One Bedroom Annexe
- Inviting Entrance Hall Plus Downstairs W/C
- Living Room 16'11 x 11'10
- Dining Room 9'7 x 8'9
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room 15'2 x 9'7
- Four Generous Bedrooms, En Suite To Master
- Modern Family Bathroom 8'6 x 7
- Pleasant Rear Garden
- Garage Plus Off Street Parking
- Walking Distance To Local Shops, Amenities And Rail Links Direct Into London
Temme English are thrilled to market this executive four bedroom detached house in the enviable location of Langdon Hills boasting a stunning, fully self contained one bedroom annexe built in November 2014. The internal accommodation offers two reception rooms alongside the kitchen come breakfast room and downstairs W/C. Upstairs plays host to the modern family bathroom suite and four generous bedrooms with the master benefitting from an en suite and fitted wardrobes. Worthy of special mention is the beautiful self contained annexe at the bottom of your pleasant rear garden, the annexe offers an open plan kitchen, lounge and dining area followed by the bedroom and shower room. Further benefits are a large driveway and garage.
Inviting Entrance Hall
Living Room 16'11 x 11'10
Dining Room 9'7 x 8'9
Kitchen/Breakfast Room 15'2 x 9'7
Master Bedroom 13'1 x 10'6
En Suite 8'6 x 4'8
Bedroom Two 12'4 x 8'6 Max
Bedroom Three 9'10 x 8'2
Bedroom Four 9'10 x 7
Modern Family Bathroom 8'6 x 7
Pleasant Rear Garden
Stunning Self Contained One Bedroom Annexe
Sought After Location
Walking Distance To Local Shops, Amenities And Rail Links Direct Into London
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4236741. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Temme English, Basildon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.