Studio apartment for salePan Peninsula, East Tower, London, E14
- Studio apartment
- 19th floor, East Tower
- Private balcony with views of the Canary Wharf skyline
- High specification throughout
- 24hr Concierge
- Residents gym, cinema and business centre
- Central Canary Wharf location
- Prestigious developlment
Smart studio apartment available on the 19th floor of the highly sought after Pan Peninsula development located minutes from South Quay DLR station and Canary Wharf. Perfectly positioned in the East Tower, this studio boasts views of the Canary wharf skyline from its private balcony and large windows. The apartment has been finished to an impeccable standard and is as a potential pied a terre for city living.
Luxury apartments combined with 24hr concierge, a spa, a health club and a cinema create the ultimate urban resort at Pan Peninsula. Rising 500ft above the global financial district of Canary Wharf and a stones throw away from popular bars, restaurants and shops, Pan Peninsula is prominently placed. South Quay DLR station is two minutes away and Canary Wharf, a mere stroll.
Photos are for illustrative purposes, apartments may vary
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2312156. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by JOHNS&CO, Canary Wharf. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.