4 bedroom detached house for saleAshacre Lane, Worthing
Offers Over £650,000
- Superb Four Bedroom Detached House
- Popular Family Location
- Finished to the Highest Possible Standard
- Three Reception Rooms & Three Bathrooms
- Double Garage & In and Out Driveway
A BEAUTIFUL four double bedroom detached house situated in a POPULAR FAMILY LOCATION and finished to the HIGHEST STANDARD. This fantastic house is extremely UNIQUE that offers possibilities to split the house and have a separate annexe. Call NOW to book your appointment!!!!
Where can we start on this stunning detached family home in Worthing? This house has been so well thoughtout that it offers fantastic flexible living arrangements for families as well as anyone needing a separate annexe for a family member or friend.
As soon as you walk into this house you feel the class and desire by the current owners to present their house in the best possible way. On the ground floor there is three extremely large reception rooms which offer spaciousness as well as comfort offering the perfect balance between traditional features and a contemporary feel. There is also a large separate kitchen with integrated appliances, a large utility room, and a downstairs WC. Finally downstairs you have 'the snug', this could be Bedroom number 4, an office or a games room, however it also has plumbing to become the kitchen area of a separate annexe if needed.
Upstairs the house does not disappoint either, there are three fantastic sized bedrooms, two of which feature an en-suite bathroom. There is also an modern shower room with a walk in shower. Again, the flexibility upstairs is superb with Bedroom 3 having its own staircase downstairs which could link with the dining room and 'the snug' to complete the annexe to the side of the house.
Finally the property also benefits from a spacious rear garden with a hot tub and beautiful covered seating area, a large double garage and an in and out driveway.
Radiator, Parquet Flooring
Living Room 15' 8" x 14' 3" ( 4.78m x 4.34m )
Double Glazed Bay Windows, Feature Fireplace, Radiator, TV Point, Parquet Flooring
Bedroom Four 14' 1" x 9' 9" ( 4.29m x 2.97m )
Double Glazed Window to Side Aspect, Built in Wardrobes, TV Point, Radiator, Parquet Flooring
Dining Room 21' 6" x 8' 9" ( 6.55m x 2.67m )
Double Glazed Windows to Southerly Aspect, Feature Fireplace, Parquet Flooring
Kitchen 11' 10" x 10' 9" ( 3.61m x 3.28m )
Is fitted with a Range of Wall and Base Units, Sink/ Drainer, Worktop Surfaces, Cooker, Space for Fridge Freezer, Integrated Dishwasher, Double Glazed Window to Rear and Side Aspects,
Double Glazed Window, Worktop Surface, Plumbing for Washing Machine and tumble dryer, Door to Garden, Tiled Flooring
Ground Floor Wc
Double Glazed Window to Side Aspect, WC, Wash Hand Basin, Tiled Flooring
Front Room 14' 3" x 11' 11" ( 4.34m x 3.63m )
Double Glazed Bay Window, Radiator, TV Point, Parquet Flooring
Double Glazed Window to Side Aspect, Double Length Shower, Wash Hand Basin Set in Vanity, WC, Heated Towel Rail, Fully Tiled
Bedroom One 18' 7" x 10' 11" ( 5.66m x 3.33m )
Double Glazed Window to Front Aspect, Radiator, Built In Wardrobes
Panel Enclosed Corner Bath, Shower, Wash Hand Basin WC, Fully Tiled
Bedroom Two 12' x 12' ( 3.66m x 3.66m )
Double Glazed Window to Front Aspect, Radiator
Corner Shower Cubicle, Wash Hand Basin, WC, Fully Tiled
Bedroom Three 11' 6" x 10' ( 3.51m x 3.05m )
Double Glazed Window to Side and Front Aspects, Built in Wardrobes, Radiator
Paved Area, Decking, Summer House
Electric Up and Over Door, In and Out Driveway
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61482827.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CWO107049. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.